Marathon Weekend 2017!

ugh so now with my recovery from my surgery and terrible corral Placement I'm freaking out i'll get swept

They don't release them ahead of time. You can only guess at this point until you pick up your bib at the expo. Same for the 5K.

Thanks! I am in corral E for Dopey and my husband is doing the 10k with bib # 602XX. Just wondering if there was a way to figure out which corral he will be in. I think with me in E I am looking at A or B for 5/10k

Thanks! I am in corral E for Dopey and my husband is doing the 10k with bib # 602XX. Just wondering if there was a way to figure out which corral he will be in. I think with me in E I am looking at A or B for 5/10k
Assuming the 10K bibs start at 60000 (which is a guess) I would think he'll be in A or B. But again, just a guess. :)

Alright everyone, as promised I will put together a spreadsheet that has everyone that wishes to participate in the spreadsheet's information on it. We do this as a means to help people find each other on race day at either the pre-race/post-race meet-ups, in the corrals, or just by chance on the course. I will ask for information and you can choose to provide or not provide any information as you desire. The only key parts are Dis name, corral, and pace. All others are optional. This will also be helpful to your family and spectators because it provides "time of day" markers for when you should reach different milestones based on your estimated pace and starting time (corral).

So for every race that you plan to participate in (so Goofy and Dopey people I need each race, 5k, 10k, HM, M...) please provide me the following:

RACE -
NAME -
DIS'er name -
Costume/Clothing -
Corral -
Early Bird or Late Arriver -
Front, Middle, or Back of corral -
Expected Pace -

I will compile everyone's response into a single spreadsheet and then distribute this when we get closer to race day. As for the optional items, the following reasons have been given for why someone may choose not to provide:

NAME - because I want internet anonymity

Corral: If you know now that you will be starting in a different corral than assigned, then give me the corral you plan to start in.
Early Bird or Late arriver just means whether you think you'll arrive to the meet-up/corrals early in the race morning or late in the race morning.
Front, Middle, Back of corral just means where you plan on lining up when the race starts. This helps people find you easier in a crowd if say two people are in corral E, that are early birds, and front people. Then I'd look for your costume on race day.

Once I "like" your post with the above information in it I have added you to the compiled list.

I will combine this with the meet-up information from the previous post once finalized. Link

RACE - Half Marathon
NAME - Ellie
DIS'er name - Bellanotte10
Costume/Clothing - Mary Poppins
Corral - O
Early Bird or Late Arriver - Early
Front, Middle, or Back of corral - Front
Expected Pace - 12:45 min/mile

RACE - Half Marathon
NAME - Matt
DIS'er name - Nole95
Costume/Clothing -
Corral - F
Early Bird or Late Arriver - Early Bird
Front, Middle, or Back of corral - Front
Expected Pace - Hoping for a 9:45

RACE - HM
NAME -
DIS'er name - Curiouser&Curiouser
Costume/Clothing -
Corral - N
Early Bird or Late Arriver - Early Bird
Expected Pace - 13:15 min/mile

Alright everyone, as promised I will put together a spreadsheet that has everyone that wishes to participate in the spreadsheet's information on it. We do this as a means to help people find each other on race day at either the pre-race/post-race meet-ups, in the corrals, or just by chance on the course. I will ask for information and you can choose to provide or not provide any information as you desire. The only key parts are Dis name, corral, and pace. All others are optional. This will also be helpful to your family and spectators because it provides "time of day" markers for when you should reach different milestones based on your estimated pace and starting time (corral).

So for every race that you plan to participate in (so Goofy and Dopey people I need each race, 5k, 10k, HM, M...) please provide me the following:

RACE -
NAME -
DIS'er name -
Costume/Clothing -
Corral -
Expected Pace -

I will compile everyone's response into a single spreadsheet and then distribute this when we get closer to race day. As for the optional items, the following reasons have been given for why someone may choose not to provide:

NAME - because I want internet anonymity

Corral: If you know now that you will be starting in a different corral than assigned, then give me the corral you plan to start in.
Early Bird or Late arriver just means whether you think you'll arrive to the meet-up/corrals early in the race morning or late in the race morning.
Front, Middle, Back of corral just means where you plan on lining up when the race starts. This helps people find you easier in a crowd if say two people are in corral E, that are early birds, and front people. Then I'd look for your costume on race day.

Once I "like" your post with the above information in it I have added you to the compiled list.

I will combine this with the meet-up information from the previous post once finalized. Link

RACE - 5K
NAME - Jared
DIS'er name - barca33runner
Costume/Clothing - Eeyore Onesie
Corral - Probably B
Early Bird or Late Arriver - ?
Front, Middle, or Back of corral - ?
Expected Pace - 9:00

RACE - 10K
NAME - Jared
Costume/Clothing - Running Clothes
Corral - Probably B
Expected Pace - 9:00

RACE - Half Marathon
NAME - Jared
Costume/Clothing - Running clothes
Corral - G
Expected Pace - Lots of stops 11:00-12:00

RACE - Marathon
NAME - Jared
Costume/Clothing - Running Clothes
Corral - G
Expected Pace - 10:00-12:00, I know that's a big gap. I don't know how things will go.

RACE -
NAME -
DIS'er name -
Costume/Clothing -
Corral -
Expected Pace -
Race-5K
Name-Ryan
Dis name- rteetz
Corral-?
Early bird
Middle
Somewhere around 10 minutes

Race-10K
Name-Ryan
DIS name- rteetz
Corral-?
Middle
Early bird
Not sure with character stops maybe 12?

Race-Half
Name-Ryan
DIS name- rteetz
Corral-L
Middle
Early bird
Somewhere around 11-12 probably to save myself for the full

Race-Full
Name-Ryan
DIS name-rteetz
Corral-L
Middle
Early bird
Somewhere around 10-11.

I am in I for my first half-marathon. I have been following this thread for awhile, thank you all for the great advice I have received here!

Same here! In I for my first half, first rD event and have been following this thread for a while too.

Want to say thanks as well, to everyone on this board for all the valuable info.
There have been times when I wanted to give up on the training (I was not prepared to run anything when I signed up back in April) and I would come on this board and read your inspirational stories, see how you support each other and look at all the spreadsheets you are so willing to share. :)
From advice on running a 10k the last week of September so that I can submit a POT (even if it was a slow one) before the deadline to some of your training advice, thank you!! :thanks:

RACE - 5k
NAME - Darrell
DIS'er name - dburg30
Costume/Clothing - not sure
Corral -
Early Bird or Late Arriver - early
Front, Middle, or Back of corral - will try to start front
Expected Pace - slower than the corral calls for.

RACE - 10k
NAME - Darrell
DIS'er name - dburg30
Corral -

RACE - HM
NAME - Darrell
DIS'er name - dburg30
Corral - I

RACE - M
NAME - Darrell
DIS'er name - dburg30
Corral - I

Dumb question - how do I tell which corral I'm in for the half for Goofy? Only seeing the Goofy marathon corral info.

RACE - HM
NAME - Kim
DIS'er name - Mimsy Borogove
Costume/Clothing - Hank the septopus
Corral - J
Early Bird or Late Arriver - early bird
Front, Middle, or Back of corral - middle
Expected Pace - avg 14 with character/photo ops

Pure blood sweat and miles for the single-entry Disney marathon my friend! Last year I had no POT for my first Disney marathon, so by default I ended up in the back (and rightly so), but this year for my 2nd marathon it took 4 half marathons but I finally managed to get a decent (2:10) time to qualify for a low(ish) bib number...
That's a huge movement. Well done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter