Marathon Weekend 2017!

Has anyone every submitted one POT at registration, and then updated with a better POT before the deadline? I feel like it would ease my mind to enter some sort of time at registration, but I'm concerned that it could cause an issue if I try to submit a different POT a few months later (closer to the deadline).
Whatever you do, make sure to take a screenshot or print out what you did...that way if there ARE issues, it can be corrected at the expo.

Has anyone every submitted one POT at registration, and then updated with a better POT before the deadline? I feel like it would ease my mind to enter some sort of time at registration, but I'm concerned that it could cause an issue if I try to submit a different POT a few months later (closer to the deadline).
I think I did it this year. I submitted one proof of time when I registered, then I PR'd the Disneyland half and went back to the POT link and submitted the Disneyland half as my new POT. My corral assignment was based on the updated proof of time.

Whatever you do, make sure to take a screenshot or print out what you did...that way if there ARE issues, it can be corrected at the expo.
Yup I think that's the best advice.

I have been looking at the pre registration info for DVC , on the page and can't seem to find , the link to be added to the dvc pre registartion , can anyone share the link for me ??? I am a DVC member and just can't seem to find it??

I have been looking at the pre registration info for DVC , on the page and can't seem to find , the link to be added to the dvc pre registartion , can anyone share the link for me ??? I am a DVC member and just can't seem to find it??
It won't be posted until March 8.

I'm in for 2017! Really hoping to make Dopey work after doing my first full in WDW this year. I have a full schedule of races with a goal of 1 per month but many will be 5K fun runs so shouldn't be overdoing it at all. Does anyone know how quickly Dopey sold out last year for the early registration? I will still be in WDW for our trip after Dark side and want to make sure I am ready to register while there!

I'm in for 2017! Really hoping to make Dopey work after doing my first full in WDW this year. I have a full schedule of races with a goal of 1 per month but many will be 5K fun runs so shouldn't be overdoing it at all. Does anyone know how quickly Dopey sold out last year for the early registration? I will still be in WDW for our trip after Dark side and want to make sure I am ready to register while there!

According to this post,

http://www.disboards.com/threads/marathon-weekend-2016.3266760/page-15

The 2016 Dopey AP early registration sold out in about 20-30 min last year.

The 2016 Dopey normal registration sold out in between 3.5 hours and 11 hours. The timing wasn't perfect because the rundisney website said 99% at 11pm, but the link wouldn't let you register thus an unknown fill time. I would guess it was closer to 11 hours. The 2015 Dopey normal registration sold out in 2 hours.

Hope this helps!

I'm guessing a lot of people are waiting for 2018, so it won't go in, like, 15 minutes or anything. ;)

According to this post,

http://www.disboards.com/threads/marathon-weekend-2016.3266760/page-15

The 2016 Dopey AP early registration sold out in about 20-30 min last year.

The 2016 Dopey normal registration sold out in between 3.5 hours and 11 hours. The timing wasn't perfect because the rundisney website said 99% at 11pm, but the link wouldn't let you register thus an unknown fill time. I would guess it was closer to 11 hours. The 2015 Dopey normal registration sold out in 2 hours.

Hope this helps!

Thank you! Very helpful. I see you're from Wisconsin too! Woohoo :)

I'm going to have to go back to the hotel for lunch or hope my cell phone decides to let me register!

I'm also from Wisconsin!

Living in Minnesota I feel like this is where I'm supposed to make some snide remark about people from Wisconsin, but I'm not originally from here and as such don't partake in the interstate rivalries, but it is nice to see so many people from the region as excited about Disney and running as I am.

Sweet! Doing any races in the state this year?

Doing Green Bay marathon half in May and maybe something for Eau Claire marathon weekend. You?

Living in Minnesota I feel like this is where I'm supposed to make some snide remark about people from Wisconsin, but I'm not originally from here and as such don't partake in the interstate rivalries, but it is nice to see so many people from the region as excited about Disney and running as I am.

I live right on the edge so I get a lot of that lol! Do you live close enough to do any twin cities races? I do a lot of different races around there and we're doing Mankato marathon this year!

I live right on the edge so I get a lot of that lol! Do you live close enough to do any twin cities races? I do a lot of different races around there and we're doing Mankato marathon this year!

I live in the suburbs of the cities. I haven't done many races in the area as I'm just getting back into running and into running longer distances. I have a few races lined up this year, but am mostly focused on building a base and working on some speed. I plan on doing Dopey and it will be a race against my brother, who has a significant amount of experience with longer races compared to me.

Doing Green Bay marathon half in May and maybe something for Eau Claire marathon weekend. You?

As of right now, Wisconsin Marathon in Kenosha in May and in October either Lakefront Marathon in Milwaukee or Chicago Marathon. Never done Green Bay but it's definitely on my list of to do's, maybe Spring 2018.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter