• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2017!

58. Vanellope and Ralph (formerly Darkwing Duck and Launchpad) waiting around Mile 3 of the Half Marathon and Marathon

ETA: Number changed, I was too slow

I am going to enter Proof of Time and it asks for the Race URL. Is that the actual Race, or the results? The two URLs are not the same. I don't' want to mess this up! Thanks!

I'd just like to let you know that you planted a seed in my head...I sort of forgot transfers were a thing until I read your post.

I thought about it all week and ended up upgrading my Goofy registration to a Dopey registration yesterday! :banana:
Got an email from runDisney this morning - they already processed my transfer! Way faster than I expected...I'll feel relieved to get the Goofy registration back. :) Now I'm wondering what happens to the Goofy Challenge pin bundle I purchased at registration...:scratchin

----------------------------------

70. Red Velvet Cupcake from Starring Rolls!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter