Marathon Weekend 2016

:wave2: from Cleveland! I never did acclimate to running in the winter :( In fact, I actually injured myself! It takes a long time for me to warm up and I have poor circulation so some spots almost never do. So, I do better in warm and humid actually. I have been running at an indoor track for winter races as a result. And I just can't handle going around in circles for hours upon hours on that little track :eek:

I'm in for the half!
Well howdy neighbor! :wave:

Well that stinks! I do WAY better running in cold weather. Warm and humid about kills me!

runDisney tweeted that early Dopey registration is 75% full about 10 minutes ago...

Not surprised, Dopey doesn't have the largest amount of slots out of all the challenges and then you have the fact this is the early registration. They should be all gone soon.

The wife got registered for the Dopey and I got registered for the Half. Come on January! Now to continue the training...

I'm actually the least surprised that the 10k sold out first. That distance really is growing in popularity so it makes sense that it would go first before anything else even if only by a slight margin.

They still have the links up from the passholder page - so you can get in and spend all that time filling out the form, only to be told it is full. That would be horrible!

They still have the links up from the passholder page - so you can get in and spend all that time filling out the form, only to be told it is full. That would be horrible!
Yeah, they seem to be updating the percentages and whatnot on Twitter first. Links just disappeared from the AP page.

Actually if you refresh the page all the races that have sold out there pre-reg spots are greyed out.

congrats to those that got in this wasn't an option for us so im anxiously counting down the next two weeks and hoping everything will go smoothly:surfweb:

Yeah for some reason they greyed out the 10k as closed but didn't lock Dopey for 10 minutes after the twitter announcement. I had a bad experience doing AP registration for PHM, so I'm extra sensitive to the feeling of filling out the form and then wondering why it won't take your payment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter