Marathon Weekend 2016

Not what you want your customers to see...

We're sorry, the page you tried to find may have moved.
Please use the links below to explore runDisney.

The Chicago Marathon had a similar registration fiasco two years ago and moved to a lottery system.

I was trying to look at something else on my phone and the page is loading now. Even if it loading a bit funky you can get to the links.

RunDisney page is a mess. It won't even come up. Thank goodness for the back door link.

They really need to try to figure something out because that really is unacceptable.

I'm in line at the back door link. When I went directly to active.com--they show all events on hold except Dopey which is sold out. Anyone know how many slots they give to Dopey? Probably not--but thought I would ask in regards to the 5K.

I'm in line at the back door link. When I went directly to active.com--they show all events on hold except Dopey which is sold out. Anyone know how many slots they give to Dopey? Probably not--but thought I would ask in regards to the 5K.
~7,500, I think.

run Disney was crashing but backdoor link saves the day got all 6 registrations in (between two of us) Marathon Weekend here we come

SOO OOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I have ever been so nervous trying to register for a race but so glad its over and we got everything we needed now we can really plan our trip

OMG I registered my husband under my name. So I have two registrations under my name. Anyone have luck switching these?

I'm guessing those 3 will be in the next 10-15 minutes.

They NEED another race weekend at WDW!

Yep, I'd bet they are gone in a little over 30 minutes or so. They really do need to add something back into WDW!!!

It's 12:24... for posterity...

Walt Disney World® Marathon1%

Dopey Challenge 50%

Runner's World Challenge 50%

Goofy's Challenge 1%

Half Marathon 1%

Walt Disney World® 10K 50%

Walt Disney World® 5K 50%

Race Retreat 1%

Pasta in the Park 1%

runDisney Kids Races 1%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter