• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

marathon finish line video

EMHDad

DIS Veteran
I thought I had seen years past where you could see yourself cross the finish line. I can't find the link for this year. Is it possible? If so, what's the link?

it always showed up for me on the marathonfoto site, but a few days after all the pics were up. i imagine it just takes longer to process/cut the videos.

Mine was up last night (both the castle video and the finish line video). unfortunately, they are 30 seconds past where I actually finished on the finish line video. I sent them an email about it.

They're all up now. You need to click on "order" button for one of the pictures and then you can preview the clips in a link next to ordering the CD.

Disappointed. The finish video starts a half second after I cross. I am not in it.

I think it's cool that there are videos of the finish line and other spots throughout the course, but I can't figure out what I would do with the video. :confused3

Doesn't seem worth it to pay the extra $$ for the videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter