• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mar 7, 2015 Eastern Caribbean

Just signed up and bought this cruise for our family of 4. I know it's kinda late, but is there still a way to participate in FE? I'm going to email the yahoo address in case there is...

Side note: we bought one of the guaranteed cabin types, meaning we won't know our cabin # until we board. Not sure how people will find us???

1st Disney cruise for long time Royal Caribbean cruisers. Bringing wife and 2 boys (10 and 7).

Just signed up and bought this cruise for our family of 4. I know it's kinda late, but is there still a way to participate in FE? I'm going to email the yahoo address in case there is...

Side note: we bought one of the guaranteed cabin types, meaning we won't know our cabin # until we board. Not sure how people will find us???

1st Disney cruise for long time Royal Caribbean cruisers. Bringing wife and 2 boys (10 and 7).

Did you book a regular GTY or one of the last minute discounted *GT cabins, either IGT, OGT or VGT? The GTY cabins are usually assigned 30-45 days in advance of the cruise. The *GT discounted cabins are usually assigned 10-12 days before the cruise but could be up to cruise date.

Depending on what kind of cabin you booked GTY or *GT you can find out when recent assignments were given at these two threads:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/official-thread-to-keep-track-of-gty-cabins-assigned.3056486/

http://www.disboards.com/threads/le...track-of-igt-ogt-and-vgt-assignments.2919036/

I have a GTY booked and anxiously awaiting assignment!!! I booked a 7a GTY

It is snowing outside now and supposed to get hit with another snowstorm Sunday into Monday so........

BEACH CHAIRS.jpg

MJ

Welcome to all the new cruisers joining us!

This time in 4 weeks we'll be onboard! Can't wait.

There's still time to join the FE. Let me know if you want to be added.

Just book yesterday: VGT so a bit nervous, but excited for adventure.

It will be my family's first cruise. It's my husband and I and our baby girl who's turning 1 on the cruise.

We're hoping for a more laid back vacation than our normal since my husband leaves for Afghanistan in April. That said, any must dos? The Remy brunch looked nice, but was booked online. I'm hoping for some luck upon boarding.

We are so excited to join everyone on this cruise.
It will be me (Crystal) and my two kids (3 & 4).
This is our second cruise with Disney. We did a four night to Bahamas last May.
Is there time to still join FE? I sent an email with our information.

Hi Everyone I feel bad, I'm just now getting over here to add our names to the list. This will be our 2nd cruise on the Fantasy, we absolutely loved it the first time and have been dieing to find the time to get back on the ship again. There are 4 of us cruising, me, my wife, our son(11) and daughter(9) looking forward to maybe meeting some of you.

Matt

Last edited:

Hi everyone! My family and I are heading to the Disney Fantasy to join you in just a few weeks! We currently live in Houston and my wife and I are brining our two girls (11 and 8). We are big Disney fans with multiple trips to WDW and our first trip to Disneyland last year.

We are very excited about the cruise since it will be our first Disney cruise.

Only 17 more days till the cruise and we are VERY excited. The wait for our room assignments is killing us.. in the past we received them before now. Fingers crossed that maybe.. just maybe tomorrow will be the day. ;)

Only 17 more days till the cruise and we are VERY excited. The wait for our room assignments is killing us.. in the past we received them before now. Fingers crossed that maybe.. just maybe tomorrow will be the day. ;)

I agree...we are also waiting for out GTY assignment and have always gotten it before now. I am so ready for a cruise. Woke up today and it was 2 degree F. with a wind chill of -20 F. Just miserably cold here.

To all the first time Disney Cruisers....prepare to be blown away by the Fantasy. She is one awesome ship!!!. This will be our 32nd DCL cruise and 3rd on the Fantasy. Can't wait to get back onboard. Two weeks from tomorrow!!! Next week we are driving down to Florida to visit family and go to WDW for a few days. Already starting packing!!!

MJ

Welcome cruisers! Happy that you'll be joining us on the Fantasy.
:boat:
Please feel free to introduce yourself.

We'll be organizing an FE as we get closer to the cruise.
MeggyK, is it too late to participate in FE? I just learned about it recently.

We received our VGT assignment several weeks ago(8136). Never stayed in a verandah room before so we are looking forward to the At Sea days.

Welcome to all the new cruisers joining us!

This time in 4 weeks we'll be onboard! Can't wait.

There's still time to join the FE. Let me know if you want to be added.

Hi! I contacted you about putting is on the FE. You put us in group 4. I don't have the email with the link any longer. Would you please email it to me? Thanks!

I hope someone sees this. Can someone help me join the social media group? It's apparently gone secret at some point because one of my friends from the cruise can't add me. I am trying to track down a couple people who's contact information I lost!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter