• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mar 7, 2015 Eastern Caribbean

Hi! Booking this cruise in a few hours!! It's me (DCL CRUISE #16) and a good friend (first time DCL)!! Soooo excited fir some warm weather. Love MA but I need some sand under my toes for a bit.

Hi! Booking this cruise in a few hours!! It's me (DCL CRUISE #16) and a good friend (first time DCL)!! Soooo excited fir some warm weather. Love MA but I need some sand under my toes for a bit.

Totally understand!!! Just got six inches of slushly snow that we have to go shovel. Would rather shovel some sand on a beach:goodvibes:goodvibes

Not from there but Love MA as well!!!

MJ

I would love to see snow not live in it. I love Florida sunny weather.

I also love Florida sunny weather :love: but do love the snow while it is falling. It is beautiful and the sounds outside get muffled (until the plow roars through!!). I hate the cleanup and shoveling out cars and driveways.

Any other Northeasters bracing for Tuesday's storm? Predictions are for a 12 inches or more in some areas.:scared1::scared1:

MJ

Cibahwewah, got your email. :)
Anyone else planning to join the FE? Just let me know.
39 days to go.
Can't wait!!

My family and I are very excited on going on this trip & doing fun activities for the kids.

Nora.

I sent an email request to join the FE but I hadn't heard back....should I send another request or does it take a few days :)

Never done this before but sounds like fun.

TIA

Hello. We are a family for 4 (10 yo girl and 5yo boy) from Texas that just booked a VGT last night! we honestly don't know a ton about the Fantasy. We had been looking at other lines/ships and called a very spur of the moment audible at the last minute. We went on Magic 7 years ago.
So we clearly have a LOT of homework to do about activities and such. Booking so late we may have missed out on some things I suppose. Hopefully we will be able to get the kids signed up for at least a couple things they want to do!
Time to dive in!

Welcome to everyone joining the cruise! So glad to have you with us. Please ask any questions which you may have.

I have added everyone who has contacted me to the FE list.

The cruise will be here before we know it!

Thanks MeggyK.... so to take you up on your offer... What is the best place for me to start digging in and learning what I need to know about this cruise. I am sure every question thats ever been asked had been asked a ton of times. I don't want to hijack the thread. But... We are pretty much starting completely from scratch. Where's a good "you totally need to know these things" thread or resource?

I just booked this cruise with my daughter, 17. Last minute bookings are the only way i can justify DCL prices. Are we having a Dismeet? Does anyone wanna do a Palo Brunch with me?

This will be our third Disney cruise - so excited. I've just emailed our info to you, Megan, regarding the FE. We've never done it before and are looking forward to it.
31" of snow last week and another 14" today - calgon take me away!

Darlene, Jeff and Alyssa (13)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter