• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mar 7, 2015 Eastern Caribbean

MeggyK

Mouseketeer
Welcome cruisers! Happy that you'll be joining us on the Fantasy.
:boat:
Please feel free to introduce yourself.

We'll be organizing an FE as we get closer to the cruise.

I'm Megan and just got off the Fantasy with my family a fantastic group of people we got to know online before the cruise. Looking forward to doing it again in 2015.

This group may not be terribly busy at first, but I wanted to go ahead and get it started.

Welcome!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:

Hi - I'm Diana - We just moved our Oct. 2014 cruise on the Dream to this one on the Fantasy. I've sailed on her before but this is the first time for the family to sail on her. Kids will be ages 12 and 8!! Can't wait to see this group grow.:cool1:

Hi I am Elizabeth and my son Nicholas 10 yo and I will be on board - does anyone know if there is a fish extender group yet? We participated in fish extender on our Thanksgiving trip last year and it was the highlight of the trip! Thanks!

Hi everyone. We too are sailing on the Fantasy on March 7, 2015! It will be our 3rd cruise (the other two were on the Dream). My gills will be six at the time if sailing!

Hello Elizabeth and Iamaplanner,
I'm Lisa it's nice to meet you. This is my first cruse can't wait!!! Can't wait to get to know all of you.

Hi,

We had a cruise booked on the Fantasy for July 11, 2015, but after we got my son's school calendar and I did some research, we ended up moving our cruise date to March 7. 2015.

We saved slightly over $1000 for the same category! :thumbsup2

On this cruise will be myself, my husband and my son (15)

This will be our second Disney cruise. We sailed on her during the inaugural year summer of 2012. Love the Fantasy and can't wait to sail again.

I'm Kristina! We just booked our first Disney cruise (make that first cruise ever) for March 7th!

We have two daughters (5 and 7 at the time of cruising) and we will be coming from Arizona.

I would be interested in the Fish Extender activity as well.

:dance3:

We are first time cruisers. My husband and I have one daughter (age 7) who is so excited about our cruise. We definitely want to participate in the fish extenders. How do we sign up?

We are also first time cruisers! We've never been on any cruise before. We have three girls 10,7 and 6 and we are all looking forward to it and would love to participate in the fish extenders!

My family is very excited to go on the Fantasy this time. We went on the Dream last cruise. We are bringing our best friends and their kids with us. It will be a blast. Girls ages 7 and 8 Boys ages 9 and 10

Hello! My name is Dana and my family and I are very excited about going on our second disney cruise! I will be traveling with my family (brother, parents, and grandparents), including my 23 year old brother with autism who loves disney and knows everything about disney movies. I am very interested in the fish extenders. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!:)

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hello! I just booked this cruise for myself, husband, brother and my parents. DH and I have sailed before, last time Eastern in September 2014. This will be my parents and brother's first thought. So excited for them!

Hello,
We just booked this cruise this past week. My wife and I have 2 boys, ages 7 and 3. This is our first Disney cruise, been looking forward to it for a long time.

:yay:

Hi!

My husband and I will be traveling with son, 9 & daughter, 6...I would like to involve kids in the FE swap...however, we are not on Facebook. :eek: Shocking, right?

Is that the only way to participate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter