• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mar 28 2010 Wonder 4-Night Bahamas - The Tim Hawkins Cruise

Fish Extenders Last call....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is what I think I have

Jama, Mark and Katie(13) in stateroom 6609
Josh (15) and Pop in Stateroom 6631

Cathy and DD Caitlyn (17) in sroom 6109

Patti and Vinnie DS Vincent (13) and DS Anthony (9) in 7538
Judy and BFFWendy DDRachel (15) and DFriendHannah (16) rm 6556

Stacy and John DD Amanda (8) and DDKatie (6) room 6014

Lisa and Bernie with DD Jessica (10) DSMatthew (8) room 5018

7 cabins
23 people in all

How does this sound.... everyody take two nights.....all people? You can get ANYTHING! It is the thought that counts! Drop in early in the mornig, late at night... anytime! Let me know what nights you want! and we'll be set!
I can take the first night... and any other.. THIUGHTS?????:woohoo:

I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!:surfweb:

We'll deliver 1st and 3rd if that's OK. We're only a week away. Yeah!:cool1:

I'll take Monday & Tuesday (nights 2 & 3)
Thanks!
1 week from right now we will be almost at the port-:banana:

Sorry to intrude on your cruise meet thread...
I have a favor to ask anyone who might be re-booking on board during your cruise. I am hoping that someone can pick me up a quote request form at the DCL bookings desk ( if Bridgit is still there, tell her suzanne says Hi!) as I have misplaced the one I brought home and need it to send info back with our friends so they can book us another cabin when they go on their cruise May 16th. I just thought it would be easier to get them to just hand in our request rather than take up time from other folks waiting to talk to the DCL rep as time is limited.
If you don't mind, could you PM me please? I can reimburse you for the envelope and postage. :)

BTW I am sooo envious of you all that Pelican Plunge is open and the weather seems to be fantastic these days... we had rain and cold winds in Feb. :eek:

Enjoy you cruise... I miss the rocking of the ship, the friendly staff, the self-serve ice cream.
Some tips... if you have small kids and are traveling with 2 adults. get the kids to wear their swim suits under their clothes... skip Parrot cay for lunch and go up and grab a table by the Mickey pool. The kids can swim in an almost empty pool for awhile as one adult either goes to the Beach Blanket buffet for lunch stuff, or you use the fast food or sandwich choices at Goofy's galley! The food is the same in Parrot Cay and Beach Blanket.
Take the hooks for over the door for toiletry bags and organizers... makes more room for counter space.
Order bedtime cookies and milk from room service.. yum!
Get into the late night buffet on deck 9 early Pirate night... the line ups are HUGE!!!
If you want close viewing areas for the deck party or Pirates party... get up there about a 1/2 hour before it starts. :)

Enjoy your cruise everyone!!!!

We're leaving for Florida early tomorrow morning! Yeah!!!! Hopefully, the weather holds for the next week or so. My FE stuff is ready to be dumped in the suitcase and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the cruisemeet (whenever and wherever that ends up being). Safe travels everyone - see you on the ship!:yay:

We're heading south early Friday morning. We hope to be at Cape Canaveral that evening. YIKES!:eek:
Hope to see you all on Sunday:banana:

So Excited!!!
We leave in the morning and I only have one FE thing done..so I won't be hanging one at my dad and son's door..just mine..but I do have the gift stuff!
See everyone Sunday!!

About 8 hours from now the car is picking us up to go to the airport. We will be right across from the Magic Kingdom tomorrow afternoon :woohoo:
Can't wait-better get to bed- was a busy week at work and I need this vacation! See everyone Sunday!

Yeah, Caitlin (note spelling) and I leave for WDW tomorrow :banana:, staying at OKW till Sunday am, when we head to the port :cool1:. We are both so excited and so ready for spring break.

We'll take 2nd and 3rd days for FE. Shall we meet up on deck 10 near the Stack for the sailaway party party:? Welcome other suggestions. Caitlin is eager to meet the other teens on the cruise.

Looking forward to meeting everyone Sunday. Safe travels till our Bon Voyage.

Cathy and Caitlin

Yeah, Caitlin (note spelling) and I leave for WDW tomorrow :banana:, staying at OKW till Sunday am, when we head to the port :cool1:. We are both so excited and so ready for spring break.

We'll take 2nd and 3rd days for FE. Shall we meet up on deck 10 near the Stack for the sailaway party party:? Welcome other suggestions. Caitlin is eager to meet the other teens on the cruise.

Looking forward to meeting everyone Sunday. Safe travels till our Bon Voyage.

Cathy and Caitlin

Can't wait. Car is packed and just counting down the hrs. That sounds like a good place to meet. I'll have my lime green Mickey head on my purse.

Sounds great! We are at the Swan now! But UGGH!! I forgot my digital camera charger and can't find anywhere close to buy one!!

FYI
There are a couple of camera stores on W. Irlo Bronson which is approximately an 8 minute drive from the Swan if you go via 417 Toll road.

Sorry if this has already been determined, but is there a time and place for the Dismeet? We're in the port and just watched the Magic and Carnival Dream leave while sitting on the deck at Grills. My 6 year old said she does't want to be on the sea because she doesn't like the smell of fish :rotfl: See everyone on board!!

We are home...:mad:
Loved the cruise, thanks for all the FE gifts... and what a wonderful day at Castaway Cay! Hope your trip was as wonderful as ours... only thing I know for sure is that 4 days is too short.... back to my personal policy- 7days or more!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again!
Judy and all

We also head a blast. Wish we could have meet ya all. We booked another cruise. Doing a 5 night on the dream. Can't wait. Would love to do a 7 day but don't really wanna take the kids out of school. Plus I wanna do the Dream.

We are home as well! The 4 night was good for us - we rebooked while onboard. Also added on DVC points onboard. Learned A LOT after this first cruise and will do a lot differently for the next one starting with doing WDW AFTER the cruise, not before. Castaway Cay was unbelievable!! The weather was about the most perfect day you could ask for, wasn't it? The parasailing was incredible, would do it again in a heartbeat. Hope to meet more disboarders the next trip!

We finally made it home after a road detour that added about 2 hrs to our drive.:eek:

We LOVED the cruise!! Was one of our best vacations ever. We rebooked on board for a 5 day Dream next July!!! Kids don't know about that yet, I may kept it as a surprise.

The cruise spoilied us, we had two days at Vero beach in a Studio and I couldn't understand why the beds weren't being made:confused3.

Thanks for the FE gifts. The kids really enjoyed the surprises.

ebo64 - I think we met on the first day waiting for the pic with Mickey? We were behind you in line perhaps? We were behind someone who was heading to Vero Beach afterwards. Were you waiting with your daughter before boarding and got called before your picture was taken? If so, that was me waiting behind you!

Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts. My girls looked forward to that every day. They would rush back to the room to see if there was anything waiting for them in our FE. It was kind of icing on a really good cake.

We had a wonderful 1st cruise, despite it being a little rough the first couple of days. We also booked another cruise onboard, although we're considering changing the date already. I would love to do a CC double dip, but the dates just didn't work for us - are considering Oct '11 when our kids have a break - sailing in October is LOTS cheaper!

Hope everyone had as much fun as we did - thanks for helping make this such a great experience. I learned a lot from my fellow dis-ers!

ebo64 - I think we met on the first day waiting for the pic with Mickey? We were behind you in line perhaps? We were behind someone who was heading to Vero Beach afterwards. Were you waiting with your daughter before boarding and got called before your picture was taken? If so, that was me waiting behind you!

Yes that was me and Jessica. Glad you enjoyed the cruise, we need to go one more day next time. Also I am missing WDW, so I'm trying to get husband to commit to a quick trip in the fall. Nice meeting, maybe we'll be on the same cruise again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter