• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mar 15, 2014 Fantasy Western ~ Spring break on the High Seas

I really want to go on this adventure with my daughter but I am worried about time. Our dock time is 11:30 gran cayman time and I would like to be back on the ship by 3:30 does anybody know how far this is from the ship to meet them? And then drive to the stables plus the ride plus the ride back?

We have a 10:00am Palo brunch reservation for Monday, 3/16 that we are going to cancel. I thought I'd check here to see if there was someone who might be looking to secure a reservation. If so, let me know and we can arrange it so I cancel it when you may be able to try to grab it.

We have a 10:00am Palo brunch reservation for Monday, 3/16 that we are going to cancel. I thought I'd check here to see if there was someone who might be looking to secure a reservation. If so, let me know and we can arrange it so I cancel it when you may be able to try to grab it.

I would love to grab it... I am looking for a table for 4 and only got 2 on booking day

So excited to join the group! I'm finally getting around to signing up. This is our 3rd Disney Cruise. We've done 4 days on the Wonder and the Dream. Can't wait for 7 days on the Fantasy!

My family:
Kami (me)
Dustin (husband)
Cooper (15)
Gracie (12)
Kaelie (9)

:yay:

Hello Everyone!
Our cruise is just around the corner and we are definitely getting excited! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. Our 1st one was on the Disney Wonder to Alaska in 2013. Thank you for setting up this thread! I have also sent in a request to join the Facebook group.
The Hom Family
:yay:

Hi there fellow DCLers... Long time lurker of this forum, decided to 'come out' and start posting more..

I (DH) along with DW and DD (8) will be going on this cruise... Our fourth DCL , 4th year in a row, b2b on the Fantasy.
Just added me to the FB group as well...

Our ship sails in exactly 60 days from today...wahoo! :cool1:
I'm from Toronto and I'm open to meet others from here on the cruise..

My DD who is 8 loves the DCL and always has a blast with her (ahem) cool DDad doing all kinds of activities on board (we have an aquaduck record to break this time around: 25)...she spends countless hours at the kids labs which she loves..but since she's an only child she sometimes finds herself a bit bored with her cool parents.. So...

If some of you also have an only child with you on this cruise, feel free to contact me so we can maybe set up a play date for our kids...

In past cruises I've found many 1 kid families and i've always thought they'd have so much more fun if somehow they hooked up with other kids their age

Feel free to contact me here or via DM to set it up... My DD is really sociable and can get along with any 7-10 y/o boy/girl

Anywho...see ya all in 60 days... earlier on here...:cheer2:

:wave2::wave2: My DW & I will be joining all you folks on this cruise. :cool1::cool1:
We were originally booked on one of the Southern Caribbean cruises which would have departed in Oct. 2014, but due to work commitments, I had to move our cruise to a different date. This way we will now cruise almost 7 months sooner. :thumbsup2
We only moved our cruise date last week, and I have been busily booking hotel / flight / transport / shore excursion arrangements. I have now sifted through the 12 pages of posts on this thread :surfweb:, so am now somewhat up to date with all of the goings on of this particular sailing. I have also even managed to update our ticker. :coffee:
I am also not one of these huge FB followers, although I do have an account. I hope that you will let me join in. :rotfl2:
We do normally sign up for the FE exchange, but am thinking we may actually pass this time around, since it's just the DW & I. (Our eldest DS is off at college, and our youngest DS (Sophmore) will be staying home with my parents (Grandpa & Grandma), so as not to miss any school.
I read the post about the Private Open Bar & Mixology event. You can sign both the DW & I up. It sounds like fun! :banana::banana: Are there any details that you need from us right now?
I normally plan months & months in advance, so this is totally un-chartered territory for me. :disrocks:

:welcome: DisneYE and MN Dis Fans!! Glad you joined us!
DisneYE, we too are travelling from CDA down to paradise with just one kiddo, our daugher is 9. We too hope that she can connect with some other kiddos, as that will only enhance their time aboard!! :hug:
MN Dis Fans... I totally get that not everyone is a FB person, and I would love one day to have the opportunity to enjoy all the freedoms and later nights that a cruise `sans kiddo`would offer! There are so many things we just don`t get to because of the earlier nights. Heres to hoping she loves the clubs even more this go around and we get some adult nightlife in!:thumbsup2

THANK YOU 3Charbys....! let me know if you want our daughters to hook up for a play date or meet at the lab...feel free to dm me if you want..I see you're from AB, we moved to TO from Edmonton about 3 years ago...our daughter was born there..cool to meet fellow ABtans..

Sooo excited for this cruise...I'm really LF to a week of relaxation and fun... 59 days...

Bumping this.... no activity...
Interested to know if the FE is getting organized at all... i'm willing to be part of it and my DD8 would love to participate as well...

Bumping this.... no activity...
Interested to know if the FE is getting organized at all... i'm willing to be part of it and my DD8 would love to participate as well...

never mind...what a dummy..just got the link for the FE thru FB...
Wow, it'll easily go to 50+ , I wanted to sign up because i thought there wouldn't be enough participants...:rotfl:

Hi there fellow DCLers... Long time lurker of this forum, decided to 'come out' and start posting more..

I (DH) along with DW and DD (8) will be going on this cruise... Our fourth DCL , 4th year in a row, b2b on the Fantasy.
Just added me to the FB group as well...

Our ship sails in exactly 60 days from today...wahoo! :cool1:
I'm from Toronto and I'm open to meet others from here on the cruise..

My DD who is 8 loves the DCL and always has a blast with her (ahem) cool DDad doing all kinds of activities on board (we have an aquaduck record to break this time around: 25)...she spends countless hours at the kids labs which she loves..but since she's an only child she sometimes finds herself a bit bored with her cool parents.. So...

If some of you also have an only child with you on this cruise, feel free to contact me so we can maybe set up a play date for our kids...

In past cruises I've found many 1 kid families and i've always thought they'd have so much more fun if somehow they hooked up with other kids their age

Feel free to contact me here or via DM to set it up... My DD is really sociable and can get along with any 7-10 y/o boy/girl

Anywho...see ya all in 60 days... earlier on here...:cheer2:

From T.O. with an 8 yo DD? Me too. :-) Where abouts in the city are you? My DD Alyssa is an only child as well. She never has a problem making friends on the ship, but it would be nice to be able to continue a friendship back home. We are in the east end so maybe, if you're interested we can set up a meet and great or something. Feel free to PM Me.

Did you post on the FE page yet? I have not updated it in a few days, so if you have and I have not gotten back to you, don't worry, I will.

Mike

DisneYE.
I just sent you a PM. We also are a family of 3 traveling with our 8 year old daughter.

Thanks!
Stacie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter