• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mar 15, 2014 Fantasy Western ~ Spring break on the High Seas

3Charbys

Cruise #4 in March 2018 Eastern Fantasy
:)Well Folks I am so excited to start this thread! :cool1: Let the planning begin! :surfweb: We booked on the 3rd day of the new 2014 opening dates and actually moved ourselves from a 2013 date. :boat:
Looking forward to meeting everyone! :grouphug:
Wanda

ºoº :) ºoº :) ºoº :) ºoº :) ºoº :) ºoº :) ºoº :) ºoº :) ºoº :) ºoº :) ºoº :)

We are on with you. There will be 9 of us. DW, DS1 (14), DD1 (12), DS2 (9), DD2 (7), DSis, DBil, DMil, and myself. This is our fourth Disney cruise and first western. We are looking forward to this cruise. We were originally looking at a May or June western, but found the price a little too steep.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Hi! :wave2:
We are with you!
We moved our 2013 sailing to 2014 too.
We sailed on Wonder, Magic, and Dream. Now, we are looking forward to sail on Fantasy!!! It's 3 of us: myself, DH, DD (11 now, 13 by the cruise time ). Our friends might be joining us too :yay:
I am so glad we have a thread started, so we can "fantasize" together, like real addicts do :goodvibes It's seems far away, but before we know it, 2014 will be here :cool1:

Welcome aboard.

We haven't yet sailed either of the new ships and are looking forward to it. How was the Dream? Our last cruise was an Eastern on the Magic. About dinner time on the last night, we pulled alongside the Dream and had a 'horn battle'. It was pretty cool. Something the kids will remember for a long time to come.

My DD will just have turned 12 a month before this cruise.

Welcome aboard.

We haven't yet sailed either of the new ships and are looking forward to it. How was the Dream? Our last cruise was an Eastern on the Magic. About dinner time on the last night, we pulled alongside the Dream and had a 'horn battle'. It was pretty cool. Something the kids will remember for a long time to come.

My DD will just have turned 12 a month before this cruise.

I love everything "Disney" :wizard:, though my DH does not share my enthusiasm as much :sad2:. We loved all 3 Disney's ships we sailed. Dream, in our opinion, is the most beautiful ! We loved art work, interior design, and technology they added. We sailed b2b during spring break 2011. Some people complained it was too big and crowded compare to Magic and Wonder. We did not really feel it. Can't wait to sail on Fantasy! :rolleyes1
When we get closer to our saildate, maybe we will be able to set up a thread for teens, to chat and to get to know each other. It was done last time (i have no idea how :confused3) and it worked great as kids "knew" each other when they met during meet and greet.

We are looking forward to sailing on one of the bigger ships. DW loves the Wonder best. It seems like they get feedback when one ship comes out and they improve the second. Hoping the Fantasy is like that.

Which itineraries have you sailed?

Hi, we will be joining you guys on this cruise...like some of you we switched to this one from a 2013 date. We went on the Wonder in 2011 so this will be our second Disney cruise and 3rd overall (we are also going on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas this May). There are four of us myself, DH, DS will be 7 and DD will be 5. We can't wait!

Hey Everyone,
Merry Christmas!:santa: We are on the cruise as well and another family. My family is myself (DW), DH, DD(19), DD(16) and the other family is DW, DH, DD(16) DS(11). This will be our first Fantasy Cruise. We have been on the Magic twice and did a b2b on the Dream. We are so excited!:woohoo:

Hey Everyone,
Merry Christmas!:santa: We are on the cruise as well and another family. My family is myself (DW), DH, DD(19), DD(16) and the other family is DW, DH, DD(16) DS(11). This will be our first Fantasy Cruise. We have been on the Magic twice and did a b2b on the Dream. We are so excited!:woohoo:

Hi, we will be joining you guys on this cruise...like some of you we switched to this one from a 2013 date. We went on the Wonder in 2011 so this will be our second Disney cruise and 3rd overall (we are also going on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas this May). There are four of us myself, DH, DS will be 7 and DD will be 5. We can't wait!

WELCOME to our roll call!!! :banana:

We are looking forward to sailing on one of the bigger ships. DW loves the Wonder best. It seems like they get feedback when one ship comes out and they improve the second. Hoping the Fantasy is like that.

Which itineraries have you sailed?

We sailed both Eastern and Western. Looking forward exploring Fantasy as much as re-visiting the islands! :yay:

Merry Christmas everyone who celebrates! :santa:

:welcome:To Everyone!!:wave2: Christmas is behind us now and we hope it was a wonderful holiday for one and all!
This will be our 3rd cruise, we have sailed the Magic (Eastern 7 day) and the Dream 4 day along with a week in the parks, and I realized my heart is on the ships. Don't get me wrong the parks are awesome, but there is just another way of life and relaxation, luxury and fun that happens onboard! We also realized that the 4 day was not long enough, so we are back on board for the 7 day and are so looking forward to it!!
We have sailed also on Princess 2 times both an western and an eastern so I am looking forward to heading back to some of the ports of call and some new ones too!
I am hoping we can book a cabana on Castaway,:cloud9: perhaps with another family... it would be nice to feel like it was our private spot just for an afternoon anyways.... :beach:

When we get closer to our saildate, maybe we will be able to set up a thread for teens, to chat and to get to know each other. It was done last time (i have no idea how :confused3) and it worked great as kids "knew" each other when they met during meet and greet.

Hi Alenushka! :wave2: I think we just start another one with the appropriate title and date, and then ask Irish Cowboy to "pin" it to the sticky like he did this one. :) Mine is only 8 at this point and does not have free access on the computer like a teenager would, but I think it would be great!!! ::yes::

Hi Alenushka! :wave2: I think we just start another one with the appropriate title and date, and then ask Irish Cowboy to "pin" it to the sticky like he did this one. :) Mine is only 8 at this point and does not have free access on the computer like a teenager would, but I think it would be great!!! ::yes::

:thumbsup2

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year!
I am glad we have so many families on this board already.
Enjoy the holidays and have a magical year!:santa:

Hello all. We'd like to introduce ourselves. Our crew ( John, Grazyna, Ashley(11) and Matthew(9) are looking forward to meeting new friends and getting back on the Fantasy. Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and a healthy and prosperous 2013. C u in '14.

Count us in! We are giving this cruise to the kids next Christmas! This is going to be our 2nd Western cruise. We have don Eastern and going on the Mediterranean this summer! We all LOVE anything Disney especially Disney Cruise! It will be 4 of us - myself, DH, DS ( will be 16) and DD ( will be 14 ) :cool1: First time on the Fantasy, so we are pretty excited!

:cool1:YAY! :welcome: Our circle of Disers is getting bigger!!! :grouphug: I just love :lovestruc having some folks to plan and :surfweb: and :hyper: anticipate with!! As I sit here I am seeing those frozen raindrops falling softly out my window! This getaway can't come soon enough! I might have to convince the hubby to do an all inclusive somewhere down south last minute in FEB when the kiddo has 4 days off of school... :beach:

And yes, I do love to use the smilies!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter