• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mar. 13, 2010 Eastern Magic - "Caribbean Amphibians"

This is scary!!!!!!!!!:scared1::scared1::scared1: This is prob. not going to happen again but still!

http://www.wesh.com/news/22555339/detail.html

that sucks! i would be so upset if i was supposed to get on today.

there was also a thread on the boards about lost luggage on disembarkation -- so mark your bags really clearly and be extra nice to your stateroom host about getting them to the port dock....:scared1::scared1::scared1:

Hi Guys~
Sue.... Sending Positive Pixie Dust Your way.... We are in the same boat here... DH just got one done with one report coming back negative and the second with some postive cells that we are hoping did not spread. We have come to the decision that even if it turned out to be something... Party like rock stars in a few weeks and deal with it when you get back.... Prayers going up for you... I ask that you put us on your prayer list too though... I KNOW it is all that is on your mind though.... It is all that is on ours. 24hrs a day 7days a week. I am even having it pop up in dreams. ONLY THINK positive and it will be ok. Do not even consider canceling.... :hug:

As far as the stuffed animals. We have one and I think I would estimate they are only maybe 12-14 inches. Just standard size. They are cute, but not cute enough for you to buy for each of them. I think I would just pick up something on this end. Now I will be sending your package. I will try to get it off this week, but I still have one to go. Now those do not come back until the last night; so if you want something in the room on arrival, buy it now and take it with you. I actually think the kids appreciate the gifts AFTER the trip has started. The first 2 days they are soooooo over stimulated that they can not take it all in. So buy it laster and have the SRH put it in the room on day 3/4 at turn down service. The suprise is very nice then. Trust me, a lot more appreciated.

Sorry to jump in, but after seeing Sue's post, I had to comment... Here is a :hug: All will be well for both of our families...:)

It won't be long now!!! I went out and bought a pretty dress and a top for the cruise. I have way too many clothes planned to pack! Thanks for your thoughts and extra pixie dust. I have put things in the hands of the Greater Force! Faith gets me through every time!
How about the ship getting "stuck" at Castaway Cay on Sat.?!!!!! I bet a lot of people had to change a few plans. I hope we get in and out ok! What do you all like to do at CC?
Do any of you recommend the Coral place(I can't think of the name) with the beach? I think its St. M????
Do you all take much cash or rely on credit cards. I know you need cash for tipping. See you all soon! Sue:banana::banana:

Do any of you recommend the Coral place(I can't think of the name) with the beach? I think its St. M????
:

Did you mean Coral World in St. Thomas? I haven't been there but my guide book says it is doable on your own. Just take a taxi to Coki beach. Admission is $21/adult, $12/child or $60/family of two adults and up to four children.

We had to go buy a new suitcase on the weekend as the zipper broke on mine at a conference last week. Now I have an even bigger one to pack for the cruise!

Can't wait to meet you all in only a few weeks...:dance3:

I'm so puzzled at to what to pack. It just doesn't seem very warm in Florida these days. I'm going to add a few pairs of long pants and a couple light sweaters, just in case.

Anyone renting a car with Budget? Thanks to the posters on the transportation forum, I've just updated our reservations with a new discount code that has saved us $200. Sweet!

Anyone renting a car with Budget? Thanks to the posters on the transportation forum, I've just updated our reservations with a new discount code that has saved us $200. Sweet!

Me too! Doing two one-way rentals (full-size) for less than $100 total. Love the transportation board :) . They have good info over there!

Got my Pirate Wench Costume in the mail yesterday --- very excited to get into Pirate Night this time. Now I still have to find one for Dh....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am booked with Budget - and need one ways - but I have not seen a code. I guess I need to go take a look!

I just got a cool soft-side cooler in the mail for free from Skinny Cow --- wondering if I should bring it to take food to the excursions...

I am booked with Budget - and need one ways - but I have not seen a code. I guess I need to go take a look!

Hi Scott,

Just to save you some time and $$$ here is the code. Just input it into the box that calls for BCD ... Y937800.

It's a great discount. Now I'm wondering about using Budget in the summer when we visit WDW. We've always used Alamo so we can drop the car off on property. Anyone know of a close-to-WDW location for Budget drop-offs? The savings just might make the extra hassle worth it.

Bring on that vacation! I may be wearing a parka everyday, but I just booked a couple of weeks for DD's summer camps, which is hard to believe. And I have to book our summer WDW ADR's March 2. This whole planning thing takes military precision!

Hi Scott,

Just to save you some time and $$$ here is the code. Just input it into the box that calls for BCD ... Y937800.

It's a great discount. Now I'm wondering about using Budget in the summer when we visit WDW. We've always used Alamo so we can drop the car off on property. Anyone know of a close-to-WDW location for Budget drop-offs? The savings just might make the extra hassle worth it.

Thank you very much! DH went to investigate the transportation board and found a code, called budget and saved $125 on what we'd already reserved from Enterprise....awesome!:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2:cool1::thumbsup2

Friends of ours just got back from an Eastern Cruise with another cruise line and said although much cooler in Florida, the weather in St.Martin was 100 and St. Thomas was 85. This was a week or two ago.
I need to start packing!

Are we really at 3 weeks already? it seems like just 500 days ago I was starting this meet....:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter