Mar. 13, 2010 Eastern Magic - "Caribbean Amphibians"

really? a month early? definately the cruise docs? that's good - something else to look forward to!popcorn::

I always love to get the docs! Not sure why, I know what they look like but it always adds to the excitement!:goodvibes

Well, I called FedEX when I missed the delivery and they said it was a package from Disney in Orlando so I can only assume. They are bringing the package back today so I will keep everyone posted!

Well, I called FedEX when I missed the delivery and they said it was a package from Disney in Orlando so I can only assume. They are bringing the package back today so I will keep everyone posted!

did you get your package yet? was it the cruise docs? anyone else get the docs today?:yay:

did you get your package yet? was it the cruise docs? anyone else get the docs today?:yay:

YES!!!
It was my cruise documents! So exciting! However, as my DD is registered in her Godmother's room which is connecting to ours, her luggage tags must be getting sent to Alberta while we live in Ontario! She will be so excited to have extra luggage tags!:banana:

No cruise docs here, but I did get my DME tags for our pre-night stay at the Contemporary :) 'Course we are renting a car so don't need them.

We received our docs today! They are different than the ones from last summer. The UPS guy delivered them this afternoon!!:thumbsup2

-Donna

I just called the house, woke my wife up and sent her out to check the porch at midnight. Nothing delivered in Texas...hopefully tomorrow is the day (would be a great way to kickoff the weekend). Only 5-weeks till we are in Florida!

hmmmm - docs delivered to both canada and texas --- but not to the east coast.....waiting, waiting, waiting --- also waiting for our 24 inches of snow....

hmmmm - docs delivered to both canada and texas --- but not to the east coast.....waiting, waiting, waiting --- also waiting for our 24 inches of snow....

Not to the midwest either.... we have rain turning to snow showers this afternoon. I'm dreaming about the warm Caribbean sunshine!!

Our documents were delivered yesterday. Yippee!
Also got the replacement for the Shark floor steamer that broke, so it was a big day all 'round! We're livin' the high life!
:rotfl:

Our documents arrived! I have to log in and confirm they have both DH and myself for high tea and brunch at Palo - because they only list it in my docs and not his...

We seem to have a similar anomaly in our reservations for Palo, but my first thought was that I'd filled the form in wrong and that somehow DH gets to enjoy the meal by himself. :confused3

If that's what I truly did, I figure it shouldn't be that tough to upgrade a table for one to a table for two.

rani, how's the weather? Hope you're holding up okay. Sounds like a really big storm in your region.

We seem to have a similar anomaly in our reservations for Palo, but my first thought was that I'd filled the form in wrong and that somehow DH gets to enjoy the meal by himself. :confused3

If that's what I truly did, I figure it shouldn't be that tough to upgrade a table for one to a table for two.

rani, how's the weather? Hope you're holding up okay. Sounds like a really big storm in your region.

i checked online and i'd filled in for both of us to go to Palo -- they just messed up. I printed it out from online and stuck it behind the luggage tags.

weather is crazy here! We're about 5 inches into our expected 24-30".pirate:

no snow here, just lots of rain! Hopefully it will not get below freezing tonite, or we will be stuck @ home tomorrow! I wanna go car shopping...:rolleyes1

Woohoo! We got our docs yesterday! :cool1: I haven't had a chance to look at them, but can't wait until the baby naps so I can open that envelope. :thumbsup2
We also got our DME tags for our stay at AKV prior to the cruise, so we are feeling so ready!
My wife told me yesterday that she wants to go parasailing at Castaway Cay, so I'll be making that reservation today. I hope she gets some great pictures. No way will I be going way up there! I'm planning on enjoying the nice sandy beaches from the ground. :)

Also received my cruise Docs yesterday for me and my god daughter...and someone named Peter Enns!?! Their address was right (or at least not mine) on the Disney Cruise envelope, but the FedEx one had my god daughters and name, and the wrong address - mixed up 1312 with 1213 - but they did that on my god daughters as well - but the benefit of living in a small town is that they figured it out! And the FedEx address was right on my cruise docs...weird!

Anyway will need to contact Disney or look Peter up in some directory assistance to try to figure it out.

Can't believe only 5 more weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter