Maple Leaf discount tickets for WDW

LynnC

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever used Maple Leaf for discounted park hopper's? Supposedly they are offering a special deal right now where you can buy a 5 day park hopper plus with 5 plus options instead of the normal 2 options for the regular discount price of 258.00 (adults). Sounds like a good deal, but I wanted to check to see if anyone has had any previous experience with them before I purchase the tickets. Also, do you guys know if Disney is offering the 5 day park hopper with 5 plus options?

Thanks!

LynnC

We purchased tickets from Maple Leaf. We dealt with Omar, who was very professional and a nice guy too!

We ordered the tickets and picked them up at their location (partly because I am frugal and partly because I did not have a lot of info on this business and just wanted to play it safe).

Anyway, having said all of that, I would not hesitate to buy from Maple Leaf.

Can't help you on your question about whether Disney offers the same deal, but I highly doubt it.

Thanks! I need to buy 8 tickets, and it will have to be through the mail...so we're talking a significant amount of money and a tremendous leap of faith on my part!

Anyone dealt with them through the mail?

LynnC

We ordered thru the mail this past Nov and used the tickets over christmas.
Bought the 5 day hopper with 4 plus options. NO problems Omar was excellent.
We used the 5 parks days in December, and then used 1 plus day in feb.
I will use Omar again when we go back in December. I checked all the prices and he was the cheapest, in my case the plus option only cost me about 15 dollars more for each ticket, well worth it.

I also used Omar from Maple Leaf. I got 5 day 4 plus passes this past Sept from him and they were just as he described. He also sells on Ebay under the name of covrdcall if you want to look up his feedback ratings. Ebay was actually where I first learned about him and later saw that others on this board have had nothing but good things to say about him.

Hope this helps you out, Melissa

Here is a Web site that shows Maple Leaf Ticket prices
https://secure19.vosn.net/~wdisneyw/orderform/form.php

Our partner Maple Leaf Tickets GUARANTEE to offer the best value of any local competitor bar none. They stand behind their low price guarantee and strive to offer the best value and service. They do not play numbers games, all prices include tax, and there are no gimmicks, no timeshare and no hidden fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter