Maple Creme Brulee.......

lovinwdw

DIS Veteran
For our stay in September, I couldn't get any reservations at Le Cellier. I'm really heart broken because it's the one place that DH really really loves when we go! I was really looking forward to the maple creme brulee. Is there anywhere else in Canada where they sell just that?

Sorry, no. They don't have a CS restaurant. (And I feel your pain: that stuff is so good it should be illegal).

Nope..Sad because I love that and the cheese soup and pretzel bread.They need to have a CS year round with just that

If you are there during the food and wine fest I think they have it as an offering in their booth?

At food & wine they offer the cheese soup, but they've never had the maple brulee. They've served maple fudge and maple sugar before, but no brulee. This year the Canada booth doesn't seem to be offering any dessert at all.

OMG! I forgot about the cheese soup and pretzel bread!!!! :sad2: I am really really upset now! I just emailed my TA and told her to please just try to make a reservation for lunch/dinner for whatever time they have open for whatever day!

We are going in December, so we won't be there for the food and wine festival this year.

i may be cancelling a ressie for lunch on 10/1 at Le Cellier - are you there then?

no unfortunately. We are going 12/11 to 12/18

I really appreciate you guys trying to help. If anyone sees any openings for the time I'm there, can you let me know?? :goodvibes

Thank you sooooo much!!!

On 12/11 for a party of 4 there is 6:55, 8:00 & 8:15 p.m. I put in 8:00 as the time & these all pulled up.

My DH is going to be so excited! He was really disappointed when I told him that I couldn't get us in for the entire week!!! Thank you, you just made our family VERY HAPPY!!! :love:

For future reference, my aunt was successful in getting the cheddar soup and pretzel bread to go from the host stand. You might be able to get creme brulee to go as well. I think it just depends on whether the host feels like finding a server to put the order in for you.

For future reference, my aunt was successful in getting the cheddar soup and pretzel bread to go from the host stand. You might be able to get creme brulee to go as well. I think it just depends on whether the host feels like finding a server to put the order in for you.

Some people have had success , others not ( I am one of them) They really aren't set up to do to-go orders.You can try,but there are no guarantees

Where do you find the offerings for during food and wine fest??? We weren't able to get Le Cellier either and I want the cheese soup!!!! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter