Map with Polar Patios Numbered?

6packdoesdisney

Trippin' 'Round THE WORLD!
Hi, Disers!
Is there a map out there of Blizzard Beach with the Polar Patios Numbered?
We have a couple shown on the map that we'd like, but have yet to find a map showing which ones are which numbers.
I believe you can call and "request" (no guarantee) one you'd like.
TIA for any help you can offer!

Bump....Nobody knows, Really? LOL
Somebody has to have this information!
I guess I will make it my mission in 36 :cheer2: days!

....how did it go with the Polar Patio? Were you glad you rented one? Was it worth the $$$? Did you end up requesting a particular number or location? We have one rented for September and still trying to decide if it's worth it!!

TIA!

Has anyone rented a polar patio?? We are debating one for our August trip!

The polar patios and beachcomber shacks are both great! We have done both and have enjoyed them every time. You get a private space with elbow room for 6, a locker, towels replenished regularly, unlimited bottled water and refillable mugs. You also have an attendant who can bring lunch and beverages. We have been a little disappointed in the level of attention from the attendants.

The privacy of the cabanas is great, and definitely worth the money, particularly if you plan to spend most of the day at the water park.

The beachcomber shacks are a little nicer, since they have a solid roof completely covering the shack and protecting against weather. You have to pay the full $300+ when booking, but you can cancel 24 hours ahead of arrival, if the weather is looking questionable. August would definitely be a great time to have a cabana!

I've seen a lot of people asking where the Polar Patios are located. I had the same question. Turns out the locations are shown on the official park map, with a "P" for each. Appears there are 15 of them.

http://kennythepirate.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/blizzard-beach-map.jpg

I have not seen any map showing which numbers correspond to which location.
That would be nice.

I've seen a lot of people asking where the Polar Patios are located. I had the same question. Turns out the locations are shown on the official park map, with a "P" for each. Appears there are 15 of them.

http://kennythepirate.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/blizzard-beach-map.jpg

I have not seen any map showing which numbers correspond to which location.
That would be nice.
Thank you so much for this link FPminusCommando! I've been looking at info all morning and this is the first map I've been able to find (and read). All the (old) posts on the web said that there are only 4 cabanas, but like you said, there appears to be 15 now, so I'm guessing they've made some additions. Very nice!

Based on where ours was located and what number it was, I'm pretty sure the numbering goes like this.

Number 1 would be the top left one by Tike's Peak. They increase in numbers as you go down and to the right of the map with number 15 being by the bend in the lazy river directly below the Polar Pub.

Great information! How much are the polar patios to rent? If the weather cooperates in Dec we would like to do a day at BB. TIA!

ETA I found pricing information. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter