Map time again!

argusp2

Mouseketeer
Hey all!

I spent the day at Disneyland yesterday. So far my Disneyland "ju-ju" is a 100%! For a Friday, it was one of the lightest crowd level even with a good number of school groups there.
It was an awesome day!
Anyway, I picked up another 20 maps from Disneyland and California Adventure. The first 20 who PMs me their snail mail addresses gets them.

ArgusP2

:surfweb: Hi! I'd LOVE a set of maps, as we are going in June and it's our first trip...but I'm not sure how to PM....? thanks.

Click on the name of the poster you want to PM

Then chose send a private message to (It will have the name)

Ok, everyone these are the people that have PM'd me for the maps so far and they are going out in Monday's mail.
  1. Sleeping Becca
  2. mordux
  3. luvsgrumpy
  4. mommyandmore
  5. vbecky
  6. kingsdaughter
  7. Marcy
  8. spokane mom
  9. cameron991
  10. Bjsmom
  11. Cassy & Shaun
  12. darph nader

I have 8 left.

ArgusP2

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I'm really glad to hear about the crowd level on Friday! Hopefully, we will have the same luck this Friday!

Got my g-kids yesterday,:woohoo: my apologys for not getting back sooner.:sad1: Thanks again.:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for the maps! I was so excited when I saw your Mickey return address label and the kids wouldn't put them down when I showed them!
Thanks again, Marlene (Marcy)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter