Many thanks to all the CMs at WDW!!!!

CarnotaurDad

DIS Veteran
OK, if this is the wrong forum to express, please feel free to move.

Just came back from an annual vacation with my DD (9). I travel for a living so my DW makes certain I spend time with my DD each year, with just her and I. We are DVC members and love WDW, so it makes sense to go there each year. Besides, since I don't have to travel to WDW for work (like most other areas of the world), it really IS a vacation.

Part of why we love WDW and go again and again is the treatment we receive from the CMs. Once again, we were not disappointed. Everyone from the ticket takers, to the characters, to the Jungle Cruise skipper to our Mousekeepers, were fantastic.

Please keep up the good work and know how much you are appreciated!!!!

We will continue to go for many years to come thanks to your great efforts.

I agree, the way CMs treat people is amazing and they make sure your vacation is a blast.:dance3:

you are so right about the cast members at the The Main Street Confectionery are always wonderful its the first store and the last store i go to everytime i enter the MK one castmember named Debbi is especially nice i see her talking to customers all the time i have seen her make a crying child day magical...help pick out that special gift of candy to take home to grandma the store is always busy with people everywhere trying to pick up their favorites but she is calm and helpful always
she wears a white shirt so i think that makes her management but shes very nice stop and ask for debbi on your next trip she will make your trip magical

Well said CarnotaurDad.

I only go to WDW once every several years. My family and I all love going to WDW of course. I travel a lot with work as well and it is great to go to a happy place to have fun, get away form stress and spend quality time with family. Like CarnotaurDad mentioned; it is all of you, the CM's who make it happen and keep us coming back. You all are nice, helpful and full of joy. We want to extend our thanks and appreciation as well.

Thanks and we will see you all soon!

Just back from POR.
Just want to take a moment to give a SHOUT OUT to Marta, Building 14, Mousekeeper!
She was so sweet and friendly and caring and besides all that, a GREAT animal towel maker too!
So THANK YOU Marta for taking such good care of us while we vacationed again at POR, our Home Away From Home! You made our stay even Better! :hug:

Thanks to all the CM"s who keep a smile on their faces (even if they are having a bad day) so we can all enjoy our vacations. The experience of WDW is a lasting impression that can never be erased. You are taken out of a reality if only for a short time and become a child again with no bills to pay or errands to run. If it wasn't for the CM's then none of the experiences we have would be memorable. Thanks again for your service.:cool1: :yay:

I just want to say thank you to all the cast members at D.W.D. Ya'll are so great and if it wasnt for you Disney World wouldn't be as great!:jumping1:

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
Cast members rock!!! They have patience and kind words for everyone day in and day out. I've been so impressed over the years and I can say I've always seen smiles.:lmao: Disney has something special in their CM's.

It was a cast member who inspired me enough to apply and become one myself. Best job in the world!

Disney CMs are the greatest. I have seen the CMs deal with some of the rudest people and keep their cool and proffesionality. I was at Pop Century last week picking up a package and the woman in front of me did not have her green slip and was fuming and rude to every CM in shouting distance when they could not find her package. After 10 min. she handed them the green slip, she had it all along and the package was found immediately, it was a picture, she told them it was not a picture. Even after all this she continued being extremely rude. Every CM treated this woman with kindness and grace. I don't think I could have done it. Kudos to all CMs they are what make Disney the Happiest Place on Earth.

for those that don't already know this, take a moment out of your day and stop by guest services and thank a cast member that has helped to make your day magical.

The cast member will be notified of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter