• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Many Thanks and Many Projects **New Pics Added!!**

Great work!! I love your journal-WOULD you email it to me? bubsmoljo@hotmail.com. Also, where did you get your red binder that you used for his journal? I'm looking for something similar and can't find one small enough. Thanks Stacy

I would be happy to email you my Journal. It is sized 10.5 x 6.5, but can easily be resized. I found the red book at Walmart. It was actually a shopping notebook, but I took all the pages out and just used the notebook. It was the perfect size! 8 x 5!

After stalking these boards for months, collecting many images, and drooling over so many creative brains, I am happy to say that I think I am ready for my next Disney trip! I will be posting images of all the projects I have made over the next several days, so check back!!

Many thanks to all of the immensely talented DISigners on this board. Without them, my trip would be far less magical! Thank you all so much for sharing all of your talents and time!!

Lysa! You have done an amazing job on all of your goodies! And, I know just what you mean about stalking and collecting images from these wonderfully generous DISsigners! I've not done postings of my goodies from our trip, and am already collecting ideas for our next trip!

Mack is one lucky young man, who will have a fabulous trip! Enjoyed seeing everything and thanks for sharing!

May the pixie dust be ever so present for your holiday! Karen

Lysa! You have done an amazing job on all of your goodies! And, I know just what you mean about stalking and collecting images from these wonderfully generous DISsigners! I've not done postings of my goodies from our trip, and am already collecting ideas for our next trip!

Mack is one lucky young man, who will have a fabulous trip! Enjoyed seeing everything and thanks for sharing!

May the pixie dust be ever so present for your holiday! Karen

Thanks!! I really wanted this trip to be a special one!! Where are you in SC? We live in Walterboro, which is about an hour north west of Charleston!

wow, these are amazing!! I may have to "borrow" some of those!! great job!!

Our matching t-shirts for our 1st day at Epcot

101_0064.jpg

101_0066.jpg

I absolutely LOVE these! So cool! Would you mind sharing where you got the Dis-ign?

quick question. How many coupons did you put in the regular coupon book and the thrill ride book?

Oh gosh...I am not sure how many coupons I had. It felt like I printed out a billion :lmao:

There was probably 30+ coupons in the coupon book. In the Thrill Ride Book I had a page for each of these rides:

Haunted Mansion
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Pirates
Rockin Roller Coaster
Star Tours
Tower of Terror
Dinosaur
Everest
Test Track
Soarin

Oh gosh...I am not sure how many coupons I had. It felt like I printed out a billion :lmao:

There was probably 30+ coupons in the coupon book. In the Thrill Ride Book I had a page for each of these rides:

Haunted Mansion
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Pirates
Rockin Roller Coaster
Star Tours
Tower of Terror
Dinosaur
Everest
Test Track
Soarin

okay so I want feel so bad that is close to what I was thinking of printing out for coupons. Thrill rides I will put Thunder Mountain instead of Dinosaur. My oldest and I rode that 2 yrs ago and neither one of us liked it. I need to add Mission space to one of the books as well

Yeah.. I forgot all about Mission Space and BTMR. I had a page for those as well. Any big thriller attraction in each park had its own page!

wow what a wonderful job you did. We are going in February and I wish I could even come close to having such wonderful stuff.

Wow - you've been busy! What a great job! I love the thrill ride coupon book and just may have to borrow it for my little one. Enjoy your trip!

Wow! I love all these ideas! I have been stalking for a bit. I am so new I can't even post a ticker! I have DS5 and DD 21 months and we are going in December with some family. So excited! Not our first trip, but some of these ideas are fabuloso! I might borrow at some time too. I have already started on plans for shirts. What a nice way to say "thank you" to the disigners and stir some inspiration in us planners!

Courtney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter