Many Points still available as of April 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for bay lake (1) or akc (2) for either studio or one bedroom for 4 people any five nights between aug 10-18, 2013

Thanks

What is your home resort? We are DVC owners and have trips planned for June, November, and February 2014, so our points are pretty much spoken for. Our neighbors are looking to go in November too, but want to stay at AKV Kidani.

Thanks!

Hi - we do not have AKV for our home resort, but can book for November at this point. Please email specifics to me at JustAMouse@verizon.net

can you book AKV for 9/16 to 9/21? i am in need of 2 rooms for 4 adults, no children.

Hello,
I'm responding to your post on Disboards. I am interested in renting points for a studio unit at Bay Towers (WDW-Orlando) beginning 4/28 or 4/29 - 5/3. I believe I would need a maximum of 72 - 91 points, depending on availability.

There are 3 of us (2 adults and a 2-yr old). We would consider splitting our stay between Bay Towers and another Disney resort if you are unable to get all 4 or 5 nights. Please let me know if you need any additional information. These dates are coming up soon, so please keep me posted a.s.a.p.

Thanks

Hi, I am looking for a studio at AKL Kadani Village standard view for 6 nights. Checking in on Saturday, January 11th and checking out on Friday, January 17th. If that is not available willing to take Saratoga Springs studio or OKW studio. Thanks and have a good evening. Bonnie

Hi Bonnie - I'll be glad to book you at OKW now and move you wherever you'd like at the 7 month mark. Please email me at JustAMouse@verizon.net for references and contract info.
Thanks much!
Lisa

Need 69 points for oct 15-22 for AKL value studio. Can you help?

Sorry - Nothing at AKV in any view for all your dates. Can do SSR for 104 points. Please email if you have other requests or interested in SSR. JustAMouse@verizon.net
Thanks,
Lisa

Looking for bay lake (1) or akc (2) for either studio or one bedroom for 4 people any five nights between aug 10-18, 2013

Thanks

Hi - I can get AKV in studio or 1 br. Nothing at BLT though. Email me at JustAMouse@verizon.net if you are interested. I will be glad to send you copy of contract as well as references.
Thanks.
Lisa

can you book AKV for 9/16 to 9/21? i am in need of 2 rooms for 4 adults, no children.

Hi - I will be happy to book these rooms for you. They are available in either savannah or standard view. If you are interested, please email me at JustAMouse@verizon.net and I will be glad to send you references and a copy of my contract.
Thanks,
Lisa

Do you have any points remaining?

I do still have points remaining. I actually have more than I originally thought I had, so I'll be glad to check availability for you. Best to email me at justamouse@verizon.net I get emails quicker.
Thanks,
Lisa

I do still have points remaining. I actually have more than I originally thought I had, so I'll be glad to check availability for you. Best to email me at justamouse@verizon.net I get emails quicker.
Thanks,
Lisa

Emailed you, thanks x

I emailed you yesterday re: availability 12/31/13-1/5/14 for a Studio at any of your home resorts and have not heard back from you yet. Let me know - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter