Originally quoted by DVCConvert
Chorus:
Can you feel the love tonight
The peace the evening brings
The world for once
In perfect harmony
With all its living things

:rotfl2: :rotfl: Thanks.

I just spit coffe on my monitor. I just had visions of McMbride and Me in cartoon form signing to each other. :scared: :flower3:

No big. I've seen so many threads end up with at least one sad little heckler who needs constant confirmation that what they say is relevant. Maybe the only place in which they get to take a stand is on the internet within blogs and forums. What gets me is that they choose to make their sour voices heard on a Disney-related forum.

is that supposed to be me? Read the posts and tell me where it went awry

:happytv: Amazing! :surfweb: The same stuff is happening all over my Internet world. Diet Sites, Pin Sites - bad Karma - or is it tax season? The moon? Springtime hormones? High prices and horrible weather? :confused3 I need some sunshine and outdoor light!

To me, posting fake news, regardless of whether it's meant to be a joke or not, is a mis-use of this particular board. This should be posted elsewhere. To be honest, I really didn't find it funny anyway. :confused3

There's enough news like this that is actually real without going and making more of it up, and I don't find the real news stories funny, do you?

FWIW, this thread gave me three good belly laughs tonight. I see no harm in it.

Blakely

Wow, what a buzz kill. I am a parent and husband and I got one rule in my house. You must laugh. Life is tough enough and if you come into my home and don't enjoy a good joke or a good laugh, you will learn the fine art of being silly and laughing.

Hey, truthfully, I didn't think it was all that funny either, (except for the typo) which was an accident. However, if you think I am wasting people's time, don't respond. If you downers actually took it serious, hey I got a bridge to sell you. Are you guys so old that you forgot what it is like to be silly and light. After all, isn't that what Disney is all about. Finding the kid in you. I really find it sad that you both seemed to have lost that. :sad2:

There are so many real horrible and sad stories in the world, why not lighten things up a bit with a bit of weird humor. It might not be for everyone, but don't be such downers and mean.

Why don't you both start a thread called, life is serious and don't be silly damn it. Or, no laughing around here or you will be yelled at. Man, what kind of world would that be.

By the way, I do value my credibility, when it comes to giving good advice, helping people with their trips, giving some concern when they are ill, and making them laugh on a thread that is obviously meant to be zany. (I'm not exactley a fly by night here, just look at how many posts I have and not all of them are tall tales). Some but not all.

Do I care if you laugh, I guess I do. I have started many posts where people actually thanked me for giving them a chuckle and putting a smile on their face. Harmless, silly, humor. If it is not for you, don't ruin it for others.:sad2:

If I sound a little peeved, I am. First of all, if you took this as a serious story, all I could say is WOW. Secondly, if you really found it was politically incorrect, get real. My father actually lost his leg to cancer, so I was not making fun of anyone with any disabilities. In fact, without getting too much into my personal life, I am part of an organization that helps people with disabilities and the elderly. So really, there is no reason to be so mean and judgmental because you didn't think it was funny, just let others enjoy the ride and ignore it.

For those of you who enjoyed it, I'm glad. It is good to see there are still people out there that like to laugh.

By posting the negative comments, you are actually going out of your way to say something negative about someone. That is not cool karma and you are the only one hurt by such negativity.

No offense. But what exactly is silly about finding a "BLUISH/PURPLE" SEVERED LEG IN A HOTEL ROOM. Now if it was something that didn't involve someone having to have died (which in reality cutting off a leg without correct medical equipment, would have killed a man), it may have been funny. But nothing you said was funny. This part of Disboards can be fun if you have a legitament rumor, but making up stuff like this is ridiculous. Sorry, but that is like Peter crying wolf. As being a parent, do you encourage your kids to make up lies and tell people them as truth. Because in your first 2 posts, you did not say you were joking. Great role model.

And by the way, weird and strange would have been like, aliens landed in DHS. But that was not funny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter