Man's leg found under pet at Resort.

stemikger

DIS Veteran
Man's leg found under the bed at Orlando hotel.

I just read in an Orlando newspaper that one of the off-site hotels where many tourist stay they found a man's leg under the bed.

The leg appeared to be detached from the body for less then 2 days.

The person who was staying there smelled something very bad and called the front desk. When the front desk came up they searched the room and then they looked under the bed and found the bluish, purple leg.

Hopefull they find the rest of the poor fellow.

Make sure you always look under your bed.

You should fix your thread title - I was wondering if the leg was under a huge doberman or a weird exotic lizard that went native and bit him. :lmao:

Please provide a source for this information. I know there was nothing in today's Sentinel, and there is nothing online either.

Good thing it wasn’t a WDW resort. You leave there missing an arm AND a leg!

They get more ridiculous each time. He'll probably post about a new Disney park in Texas next

Sorry folks but I can't find the article.

However, I did find an article about a New Disney Park coming to Texas.

They said it will be bigger then Disney World in Orlando.

;)

By the way, I heard from a friend who lives in Orlando and they find the man. He is well. He said it did it himself because he got bed bugs from the resort bed and wanted to stop scratching the leg.

His wife said she bought him lotion, but he wanted to make a point.

Originally posted by MJMcbridge
The problem was, it wasn't funny at all. Maybe if it was April 1st

Originally posted by Horace Horsecoller

There was nothing clever or funny about the the OP's "news."

It was nothing more than abuse of this board and wasting people's time with misinformation.

I guess I didn't "lighten up."

Wow, what a buzz kill. I am a parent and husband and I got one rule in my house. You must laugh. Life is tough enough and if you come into my home and don't enjoy a good joke or a good laugh, you will learn the fine art of being silly and laughing.

Hey, truthfully, I didn't think it was all that funny either, (except for the typo) which was an accident. However, if you think I am wasting people's time, don't respond. If you downers actually took it serious, hey I got a bridge to sell you. Are you guys so old that you forgot what it is like to be silly and light. After all, isn't that what Disney is all about. Finding the kid in you. I really find it sad that you both seemed to have lost that. :sad2:

There are so many real horrible and sad stories in the world, why not lighten things up a bit with a bit of weird humor. It might not be for everyone, but don't be such downers and mean.

Why don't you both start a thread called, life is serious and don't be silly damn it. Or, no laughing around here or you will be yelled at. Man, what kind of world would that be.

By the way, I do value my credibility, when it comes to giving good advice, helping people with their trips, giving some concern when they are ill, and making them laugh on a thread that is obviously meant to be zany. (I'm not exactley a fly by night here, just look at how many posts I have and not all of them are tall tales). Some but not all.

Do I care if you laugh, I guess I do. I have started many posts where people actually thanked me for giving them a chuckle and putting a smile on their face. Harmless, silly, humor. If it is not for you, don't ruin it for others.:sad2:

If I sound a little peeved, I am. First of all, if you took this as a serious story, all I could say is WOW. Secondly, if you really found it was politically incorrect, get real. My father actually lost his leg to cancer, so I was not making fun of anyone with any disabilities. In fact, without getting too much into my personal life, I am part of an organization that helps people with disabilities and the elderly. So really, there is no reason to be so mean and judgmental because you didn't think it was funny, just let others enjoy the ride and ignore it.

For those of you who enjoyed it, I'm glad. It is good to see there are still people out there that like to laugh.

By posting the negative comments, you are actually going out of your way to say something negative about someone. That is not cool karma and you are the only one hurt by such negativity.

Ok, so maybe I am so ancient that I didn't realize this was not the standard keyboard. Since I learned to type before electricity ;) , it would be a miracle for me, even with one or two fingers to "transpose" the P for a B and difficult for a T and a D. On the other hand, if typing by speech recognition, linguistically it's very easy to mistype T, D, P and B. :flower3:

I like to laugh as much as anybody, but how is making up stories to post as Rumors and News funny? I don't get it I guess.

First of all, if you took this as a serious story, all I could say is WOW.

Hey now, with all the stories about people throwing their kids off overpasses and someone being stuck to a toilet seat for 2 years, how could we not believe this couldn't happen. (Until I got to the part where you said they found the guy). BTW, I totally agree with you about humor and being able to laugh about anything. :banana:

Ok, so maybe I am so ancient that I didn't realize this was not the standard keyboard. Since I learned to type before electricity ;) , it would be a miracle for me, even with one or two fingers to "transpose" the P for a B and difficult for a T and a D. On the other hand, if typing by speech recognition, linguistically it's very easy to mistype T, D, P and B. :flower3:

I doys nut agrie. Mie pusts habe berry phew typoes.

Originally posted by Squrilz
I like to laugh as much as anybody, but how is making up stories to post as Rumors and News funny? I don't get it I guess.

That's what makes the world go round. It really was not meant to be side splitting funny, but more weird and strange.

My stories are like a fine wine, or a rare cheese. If you are not used to them, you might think they taste awful. However, if you like comedy that makes you think and wonder what just happened, then mabe you might like my stuff. It is really to make you go huh?

For instance, my wife cracks up when watching the three stooges and I just don't get it. God bless America, different strokes for different folks.

And for those of you who are making fun of my fantastic typing skills, I actually type for a living. Scary. Thank God for spell check. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter