mannheim steamroller

mikec4me

Earning My Ears
i will be in us dec.18th steamroller is scheduled to play that night while reading the entertainment section of my local newspaper the cleveland plain dealer mannheir steamroller is playung at playhouse square the same night in cleveland shows at 430 and 800pm i contacted us events office and playhouse squares ticket office and both insist they are playing there they cannot be in two places at once. what gives? i was really looking forward to enjoying them that night.

i will be in us dec.18th steamroller is scheduled to play that night while reading the entertainment section of my local newspaper the cleveland plain dealer mannheir steamroller is playung at playhouse square the same night in cleveland shows at 430 and 800pm i contacted us events office and playhouse squares ticket office and both insist they are playing there they cannot be in two places at once. what gives? i was really looking forward to enjoying them that night.
I think there are different arrangements that travel separately from each other. Make no mistake...MS WILL be at Universal 12/4, 12/11 and 12/18.

I think there are at least 3 different groups that travel since there seem to be at least three different scheduled locations that they are playing on the same date.

There are multiple units of MS at Christmas. Trans-Siberian Orchestra does the same thing.

I know! I'm baffled by this too. I checked online to see where they were playing and there seem to be two tours across the country at the same time, and some overlap the US dates.

I wonder if its all Pre-recorded? Or is it like a Broadway show with multiple traveling troupes?

I know! I'm baffled by this too. I checked online to see where they were playing and there seem to be two tours across the country at the same time, and some overlap the US dates.

I wonder if its all Pre-recorded? Or is it like a Broadway show with multiple traveling troupes?

Yes...travelling troupes.

Thanks for the information. Just one more question. Is the show in the downtown area or in one of the parks? Also What time would be a good time to arrive to see the show?:santa:
The concerts are in the Studios park and are free with your park admission. Also...the Macy's parade starts around 5pm so you could get there in time to see the parade and hang around for the concert.

Is this a first come first serve event, or can you get reserved seats to it?

There aren't seats.

images

The last time I was in the Studios, and a concert was taking place, it was set up in front of Mel's Diner. Will this be the general area for this concert?

Also, can anybody share the parade route with me?

We're actually leaving on Friday after getting out of school early to drive part way so we can get to US in time Saturday to see the concert (since the 18th is the last day), but we'll be cutting out time pretty short and want to know exactly where to go.

Thanks! :)

The last time I was in the Studios, and a concert was taking place, it was set up in front of Mel's Diner. Will this be the general area for this concert?

Also, can anybody share the parade route with me?

We're actually leaving on Friday after getting out of school early to drive part way so we can get to US in time Saturday to see the concert (since the 18th is the last day), but we'll be cutting out time pretty short and want to know exactly where to go.

Thanks! :)
Headline performers will be at the band shell in front of Monsters Cafe. Not sure about the parade route yet...maybe something will be announced before they start next weekend.

The concert is held at the Music Plaza Stage. It is the huge new stage that backs onto Rip Ride Rockit and is located across the road from the Monsters Cafe.
Universal-Main-Stage1.aspx

Here is to hoping DH can get one of these Saturdays off from work, or at least a schedule change..I wanted to see them last year and missed it due to no job, and now we have the passes, I may miss it again due to DH working..and I wont go alone...that just isnt fun to me.

Here is to hoping DH can get one of these Saturdays off from work, or at least a schedule change..I wanted to see them last year and missed it due to no job, and now we have the passes, I may miss it again due to DH working..and I wont go alone...that just isnt fun to me.
I'm planning on attending the concert on 12/11 and 12/18.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter