Manicure on Property?

Turn the Page

DIS Veteran
Hello ladies.

I want to get a french gel manicure for our wedding. I know there are a couple of salons on property that do manicures but I'm having trouble determining if they do acrylics and gel and all that. I would just get them done at home before I leave but we are leaving 5 days before the wedding and we are pool and water park loving people so I would assume that the chlorine in the pool will degrade the manicure after a couple days.

Does anyone have any experience with these types of manicures at either the salon at the YC/BC or SSR? I could go anywhere on property really but I will have easy access to these resorts. I would like to get it done the day before the wedding which is a Sunday so does anyone have any recommendations or ideas?

TIA

Hi! I am staying at the Gf in June and I know that the senses spa does manicures. I'm not certain about gels or acrylics but you can certainly ask or check around off property?

I always stay at Saratoga Springs, and their spa is amazing! They do gel manicures as well. Highly recommend it!

I got a French gel manicure at the Grand Floridian spa. My mom and bridesmaids came with me and we had a great time. The manicurist even added a glitter top coat to add a touch of sparkle.

I am an avid wearer of artificial nails... If you are looking for those, I would suggest going with a Pink/White gel set. They look like a french manicure; but go on in the same steps as acrylic nails. You can paint them, use polish remover on them, do dishes in them, swim in them etc. nothing takes away their shine. I wear these on a very regular basis and just polish them occasionally for a change. I swim in mine every summer and they hold up wear. I type 60+ words a minute and have no issue in them. Hope this helps you out! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter