Mandymouse's Trippy Part 1 ~ Food & Wine Festival Frolics

Ive had a fun afternoon catching up with your report, sounds like you had a great time and fsab piccies :thumbsup2

yey, I have just read this trip report section :goodvibes It looks like you had an amazing time in disney meeting everyone and I love all your photos. I'm going to read the next bit now :thumbsup2

Lovely report Mandy :banana:

Great to see so many friends in your pictures too :)

Also great to see you've included lots of alcohol ;)

Just catching up with your report. Looks like you had a fab time. ::yes::

Lovly report Mandy, Paul's photos are fab, I love the one looking back down Main St - very atmospheric:thumbsup2 Off to read part 2.x

Fab report with great photos. I want to see Lotso he looks so cute:goodvibes

I am so far behind reading trip reports.

Fantastic report Mandy, great photos, lovely drinks and sounds like lots of fun meeting up with friends, have really enjoyed reading :goodvibes

:hug: Thanks for taking the time to read my trippy and for leaving your comments too guys

Great report Mandy, and nice photos as well.
Does Paul use the self timer for your pics together?

Oh yes, Paul is well prepared with his tripod, timer and wireless remote control too (anorak comes to mind :rotfl2::rotfl2:)

Lovely report Mandy :banana:

Great to see so many friends in your pictures too :)

Also great to see you've included lots of alcohol ;)

Well it would've been rude not to Karen :rotfl::rotfl:

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

It was great to see you again Mandy and nice to meet Paul.

I just love those two IllumiNations pics :)

Claire ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter