Mandymouse's Summer Escape - Day 15

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Castmembers

Me (Mandy) - 43 - Searching for some Bahama Mamas
DH (Paul) - 42 - Searching for some peace and quiet
DD1 (Kerry 16) & DD2 (Becky 14) - Searching for Hollister Stores

Friday 27th July

We were up at 6.30am and arrived at the MyTravel early check-in (up near Wet & Wild) for opening at 7.30am, where we were able to drop off our luggage and pick up our boarding cards. This is a great service, there are no lines, it takes about 10 minutes and it costs $10 per person.

After checking-in, we took off for Epcot. First we walked straight on Test Track and the same on Mission:Space.

CIMG0430.jpg

We then got an FP for Soarin’, had some photos taken in the Character Spot (formerly the Character Connections) and rode Journey Into Imagination and then our FP time for Soarin’ came around.

CIMG0433.jpg

CIMG0439.jpg

After riding Soarin’ we had one last walk around World Showcase and we had lunch in Japan.

CIMG0440.jpg

We left Epcot around 12.30pm and arrived at Sanford airport an hour later. The terminal was so busy and we were so pleased that we had done the early check-in. Our flight was to leave at 3.45pm and we starting boarding around 2.45pm. Everything was going so well until it was time to leave, when it was announced that 5 passengers had ‘got lost since check-in’ and they were having to off load their luggage.

Finally we set off at 4.15pm. I didn’t watch the TV (I only remember Night at the Museum being on), but I decided to settle down and re-read my Harry Potter book.

The flight was uneventful and we landed in Manchester around 5.20am and even though there was a huge line at Passport Control, luckily our luggage was one of the first off and we were picking up our car up within an hour of landing.

We hit the M6 at 6.30am and we were home by 8am.

Verdict - What more can I say ? We had a fab holiday and can't wait for our next one

Thanks for taking the time to read my reports and for the lovely comments that you have left

Mandy :)

Brillant reports as always Mand, thanx for taking the time to write them.

I have really enjoyed reading your reports Mandy and your photos are lovely.

Mandy,
Wonderful report.....You look like you, had a great time...and you all take great pics...!:thumbsup2

Thanks!

TTFN

Fantastic reports Mandy.Thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

Thanks Mandy :thumbsup2 I've really enjoyed reading your trip reports and your photos are great, you look like you had a fantastic time. We go in 18 days and reading your reports reminds me of our previous trips and what we have to look forward to this year.:yay:

Great reports as usual Mandy - I guess it's now time to start planning for the next one !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us again Mandy.

As usual you have done a lovely job of making us all feel just like we were there with you.:thumbsup2

Excellent reports Mand, have really enjoyed them :thumbsup2

Wonderful report with fab pics, Mandy! :thumbsup2 I love the way you get a lot done but still find time for relaxing - that's how we like to spend our time in WDW... :cloud9:

I showed DH your report last night (never shared the DIS with him before) and he got all nostalgic for the Disney experience - sadly there just aren't enough holiday days in a year!!! :sad2:

Thanks for sharing... :goodvibes

Loved the report especially the photos. I hope to go one day soon!

Thanks for sharing them:thumbsup2

Thanks for taking the time to share your report and photos! The girls are so photogenic, tell them hello!

Fab as always Mandy, really enjoyed reading them and seeing your wonderful photos, looking forward to the next one:goodvibes

Always look forward to your reports. so glad you had a great time

susan

Thanks for sharing

Great report

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter