Mandatory Resort Fee???

LoveDisneyMom

Mouseketeer
So I booked my stay at the Anaheim Fairfield Inn Mariott across from Disneyland and I just noticed on my reservation it says there is a Mandatory Resort Fee that is 0.30 per night.

Does anyone know how much that would be? (has anyone encountered this before?)

I dont care if its 30 cents a night, but if its $30 a night Im not going to be impressed!

Thanks for any help!

... on my reservation it says there is a Mandatory Resort Fee that is 0.30 per night.

Does anyone know how much that would be? (has anyone encountered this before?)....

30 cents?

Not sure if I am misunderstanding your question....
Dreams

I have not stayed at FFI, but have stayed in probably 5 of the off-site hotels there near DL. The resort fees we have paid have been well above 30 cents per night, but did not reach $30 per night. If I recall, it was somewhere around 12%. So for a $100/night room, the fee would be ~$12. Always irritates us to no end, by the way, but at least we know to expect it now. I would contact the hotel to find out exactly what mix of taxes and fees they will be adding to your bill, so as not to be blind-sided upon check-out.

Thanks for the answers- I figured the way they put it (0.30) meant 30 cents but to me that just seemed really low if they are charging a resort fee. It seems that most of them are at least $5 if there is one. We are paying only around $80 per night so I dont see how it could be $30 though?

Maybe it's 30%? :confused3

That would be exorbitant on an $80 a night room. I'm thinking it's in the taxes and fees section, and just some random 30 cent fee. I think what the OP is referring to on the receipt is something different than a "Resort Fee", which can range from a few bucks to $25 at a Vegas hotel and is supposed to cover amenities.

It is 30 cents but there is an addition $9/night parking fee if you have your own car.

Can't you break it down by looking at your receipt? It should state your nightly room fee plus govt. taxes and fees, and the full price amount of the reservation.

If your reservation receipt doesn't make sense to you, call the hotel and ask. They don't bite. ;)

Have you called and asked yet? If not, PM, I have free long distance and will call for you. (I'm a caller and wouldn't have waited 10 minutes to call and say, "Excuse me, what is this charge?")

Oh sheesh! I should have come and checked on here this morning before I went ahead and called!!!! Thanks so much Larina for offering to call for me that is sweet! I wish I would have seen that before I called long distance this morning!!!

And thanks Huff for answering! lol- once again I should have checked here!

They confirmed it is just 30 cents a night! so thats good :) I can handle that!

THanks again for the help- You guys are so awesome here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter