Manchester United Jersey at UK Pavilion

dwelty

"God Bless 'em, let 'em pee"-Roy Disney
Hi everyone, I don't normally post in this forum since I am an American, but I knew my fellow Brit Dis Members would be able to help me out.

My wife and I are arriving from California tomorrow for an adults only trip. My 21 year old son is a Manchester United fan and asked us to see if they sold Jerseys in the UK pavilion, if so, we plan to bring one back for him. Due to the weak dollar, and shipping cost, they are very expensive on line. I imagine they will be pricy at EPCOT as well, but I was Just wondering if anyone recalls if they even carry them?

They did carry some teams when we were last there but. Ot sure what ones

When we last visited it seemed as though the only shirts stocked were Adidas ones, therefore no Manchester United shirts unfortunately (manufactured by Nike). It did seem rather odd that they would limit themselves to one maker and thus not stock what must be such a popular shirt. Perhaps it has changed since we last went in the store a couple of years ago.

Either way, a very good choice in football team!:thumbsup2

I thought I saw Man U shirts in May - I remember commenting on the price of them :eek:

If I had know I would have brought one over for you as we arrive Friday.

I am pretty sure there were Liverpool and Man United shirts in the store in March as my DH is a Liverpool supported and can remember some sort of comment that I shan't repeat on here about the Man United shirts!!!!!!! :lmao:

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I guess I will just have to take my chances.

When we were at Epcot on 27th August they had Man United shirts, but they were still the old ones from last season and not the latest version.

They were also quite expensive as I recall.

Surely anything over £2.50 is expensive for a Man Utd shirt or..new dustcloth!!! :lmao:

I have only seen Liverpool & Chelsea on Disney, might be worth heading to the Nike outlet at Premium Outlets maybe?

Surely anything over £2.50 is expensive for a Man Utd shirt or..new dustcloth!!! :lmao:

I have only seen Liverpool & Chelsea on Disney, might be worth heading to the Nike outlet at Premium Outlets maybe?

ha ha ha...that made me laugh...so true though!! :rotfl2: you may have started a war now!!!!!!

Hi everyone, I don't normally post in this forum since I am an American, but I knew my fellow Brit Dis Members would be able to help me out.

My wife and I are arriving from California tomorrow for an adults only trip. My 21 year old son is a Manchester United fan and asked us to see if they sold Jerseys in the UK pavilion, if so, we plan to bring one back for him. Due to the weak dollar, and shipping cost, they are very expensive on line. I imagine they will be pricy at EPCOT as well, but I was Just wondering if anyone recalls if they even carry them?

Good Luck with your quest to find a Manchester Utd shirt :thumbsup2 On the other hand, if you have trouble finding one whilst there, I'd be willing to send one across to you once you return home if you have no luck.

I'm sure it could all be done though Paypal. Get in touch by PM if you don't manage to find one and we'll see what can be sorted. I can make a trip to the Man Utd megastore if needed and pick up a couple of other bits if you'd like too, we're not too far away and DF supports Utd, so he wouldn't mind another excuse to go there :lmao:

Hi, They had them in aug/sept and they were the same price in $ as they were in £'s. I'm sure they were the latest tops as well. Hope this helps.
:banana:

If you are venturing off site there was a shop at Festival Bay that had lots of football shirts for teams from all over the world.

Good Luck with your quest to find a Manchester Utd shirt :thumbsup2 On the other hand, if you have trouble finding one whilst there, I'd be willing to send one across to you once you return home if you have no luck.

I'm sure it could all be done though Paypal. Get in touch by PM if you don't manage to find one and we'll see what can be sorted. I can make a trip to the Man Utd megastore if needed and pick up a couple of other bits if you'd like too, we're not too far away and DF supports Utd, so he wouldn't mind another excuse to go there :lmao:

Rachel, thank you for your kind offer! We just got back from EPCOT and found one. Not only that, but it was marked down from $80.00 to $47.00.

Thank you everyone for your help!

Rachel, thank you for your kind offer! We just got back from EPCOT and found one. Not only that, but it was marked down from $80.00 to $47.00.

Thank you everyone for your help!

Brilliant - I'm so pleased you've managed to pick one up whilst there :thumbsup2 Hope your Son enjoys wearing his shirt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter