Manchester CKC Classes are up

Taylor'sMom I found out last year that if you've attended in the past and done classes they open it up a day early for those people. I also had an email from them last week with a link to click for early registration. Did you use the regular link and have it work? Interesting if you did.

Glad you all got what you wanted.

i just used the regular link, and so did a friend whos has never attended. i feel bad for anyone that waits until 1:00 tomorrow and now gets locked out of a booked class.

huh last year I'd heard about this and tried to do it and couldn't! they either have a glitch or just opened it early! I didn't even do it till 2:30 so no problems for me. Last year we did it on the regular date and got all we wanted.

Glad you all got what you wanted.

Hopefully when Linda gets home she'll be kind enough to put together the sheet. and I'm wondering if ZTH will do another shirt design for us this year

I'm all registered.

Friday:
9:50 - 15 minute pages (CK)
1:50 - Misting and more (SC)
3:10 - In Bloom (TT)

Saturday:
11:10 - Terrific Trends (SC)
1:50 - Perspecitives (TT)
4:30 - Creative Borders (TT)

Is anyone going to any of the crops? I have been thinking about it, but don't want to go alone. I have a room for Friday night, so it would have to be that one.

Here are my classes:
Friday:
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm: Material Girl (OA)
1:50 pm - 2:50pm: Perspectives

Saturday:
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm: 15 Min Pages
1:50 pm - 2:50 pm: Simply Copic I
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm: Creative Borders

Here are my classes:

Friday
12:30-1:30 Material Girl (calanniebu- would love to meet you)

Saturday
11:10-12:10 Terrific Trends (disneynut14-would love to meet you as well)
1:50-2:50 Bling it On

I'll also be at the Friday and Saturday evening crops.

I'd love to meet any other Dis-ers too. If you're taking a class with me let me know. I'll post what I plan to wear as it gets closer so you guys can spot me if you'd like.

I'm home as of 12:20 last night. Let me get organized and I'll be happy to make your spreadsheet for you.

Unfortunately, I've made the decision not to attend this year. MomE made me an offer I couldn't refuse (for the westbound transatlantic cruise in September) so I am officially on Austerity until then!

Linda we're gonna miss you!!!!! but I guess I can't blame you on the cruise.

hopefully someone that needs your room will get it. I know they were out of space on the ckc rate.

Okay ladies.... here is where I'm at....

Hotel is totally sold out (but I'll keep checking). So for now, no room for me. Which totally changes my plans.

I looked over the list of classes and honestly.... I'm really not that interested. I haven't TOUCHED a single thing I brought home from last year... including most of the stuff I bought at the Vendor Fair! (Although admittedly I haven't been too busy with scrapping until this month.)

I just want to scrap and hang out with Disboard friends. I don't really want to spend the money on classes, but I would be MORE than willing to spend money to attend the crops, if others of you are planning to crop in the evenings. My original plan had been to get a room and crop all day and all night and leave it as an open invitation to ANYONE from our group who wanted to stop by and get some scrapping done at any time over the weekend. But now, with no room for me, that plan will have to change.

Here is where I figure I'm at right now.

I will buy tickets to the evening crops if others from this group plan on attending. Attendance at the crops seemed light to me last year (I went to Fri and Sat night as I recall), so space wasn't really an issue. I sat with some nice ladies, but I would have preferred to be visiting with Dis-friends.

I will hang around Manchester during the day (or travel back and forth) if groups are doing lunch and/or dinner. I may even try to attend the Vendor Fair for a short time, just to see what's new, but I don't plan on spending much time or money in there. (HA... I said that last year!!;) )

I would LOVE to invite you ALL to come to my house for a meal or for a crop, but since so many of you are traveling so far already, I'm sure that another 30+ minute drive into the woods to visit me isn't that appealing... and I totally understand.

Not sure what my next step will be (other than continuing to check for room availability at the Radisson). Any suggestions?...............P

Pam pm linda and see if she's already canceled her room? when I tried a bit ago online they still had king rooms left just not the ckc rate. have you tried that route?

Hopefully something will come up?

bumping for anyone else that might be coming wether for the day or joining in classes.

TB are you and Shamrock still coming?

Pam pm linda and see if she's already canceled her room? when I tried a bit ago online they still had king rooms left just not the ckc rate. have you tried that route?

Hopefully something will come up?

It's a good thing you said that Christy, THANK YOU!

I checked and I DO have a reservation for a room with a king size bed for Friday and Saturday nights at 149$ plus tax per night. Before I turn it loose, does anyone want it?

Spreadsheet is done up to here except for cell phone numbers and Taylor'sMom's real name.

BTW - Copics are NOT the same as the markers sold by SU, CTMH or your local craft shop. In my view there's a learning curve, which is why I haven't bought any.

I had checked with you months ago when I was doing my ressie to see if you had one so that I could link it to yours. Trying to be in someone's area of the hotel.
If you do end up canceling it make sure that they don't cancel mine too!!!!

and thank you ffor doing the sheet I'm going to miss you and Dimples. Mom actually asked if she was coming!!!

It's a good thing you said that Christy, THANK YOU!

I checked and I DO have a reservation for a room with a king size bed for Friday and Saturday nights at 149$ plus tax per night. Before I turn it loose, does anyone want it?

Spreadsheet is done up to here except for cell phone numbers and Taylor'sMom's real name.

BTW - Copics are NOT the same as the markers sold by SU, CTMH or your local craft shop. In my view there's a learning curve, which is why I haven't bought any.

Linda..... I'm sorry I didn't seen this sooner. I'm gonna PM you. HOpefully you haven't cancelled your room yet!............P

Linda..... I'm sorry I didn't seen this sooner. I'm gonna PM you. HOpefully you haven't cancelled your room yet!............P

I havn't. PM'd you with a suggestion. we'll figure it out - you'll have a room :thumbsup2

I'm a little late with this information, but here's my final class schedule.

Friday:
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm Sophisticated Style, a Gorgeous Layout Class
1:50 pm - 2:50 pm Perspectives by Ali Edwards

Saturday:
8:30 am - 9:30 am Scrap Your Vacation
11:10 am - 12:10 pm Nothing is Worth More than This Day
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm 12x12 Stretched Family Canvas
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm Expanding your Creative Borders Dimensional Details for Cards

Now that I'm looking at it, I don't like that "Nothing is worth more" class as much as I thought I did. I had wanted 2 QQ classes so I went with that one, but I may have to re-evaluate.

Unfortunately, I've made the decision not to attend this year. MomE made me an offer I couldn't refuse (for the westbound transatlantic cruise in September) so I am officially on Austerity until then!

The cruising chicks!!!!!! I certainly can understand your decision. :) Though I wish I could stowaway with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter