Manchester airport hotel

MrsTigger

<font color=green>DLRP board....guaranteed to make
Anyone recommend a hotel at Manchester airport? Looking to stay the night before the flight maybe somewhere we could have a meal that night too.

If you want a good meal, the radisson is your best bet. We stayed there and at the Hilton in the last 3 months, but the radisson was generally really good (and the parking was a bonus!). The restaurant is lovely, the staff are friendly and despite being in an airport, it's very quiet :)

We stayed at The Premier Inn (freight) this August, we didn't eat there but sat in the bar & noticed it was very busy. It has a lovely bar area, Costa coffee, great room with comfi beds and the staff were very friendly & helpful. It only cost £29 for a family room and was just around from the airport (approx £7 to T2 in taxi). Will definitely stay there in the future.

Definitely the Radisson, it's certainly not the cheapest but the rooms are lovely, car parkings great and the convenience of walking to the terminal is fab. We always stay the night before our flight and it's a great start to our holiday :)

Thanks walking to the terminal would be a bonus as we're hoping to get a lift rather than driving and leaving the car there whilst we're away.

Another vote for radisson I love watching the planes from our window starts the holiday off. We have also stayed at travel inn and got valet parking at terminal 2 which is very convenient and was £100 cheaper that year. but if Radisson not much more choose it every time.

I have stayed at the radisson, the location in unbeatable but the rooms are really tired and dated for the price they charge.

I stayed at the newish premier inn (there are two opposite each other) this year for £29 and it was much nicer! There is the romper pub a 5 mins walk away too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter