Manage my Booking on Disney World site

Bumbleink

Mouseketeer
Hi

Can i just ask, does the Disney World web site not recognize the DVC booking reference? I have gone to the manage my booking tab and put in number to try to look at my Dining reservations and it just won't recognize it.

The new Disney app has all the Dining Reservations listed but won't recognize my accommodation number either.

Is this just the ongoing glitch they seem to be having - i down loaded the app a week ago and it did recognize my booking for 2 of the resorts we are using but not the 3rd, so i deleted the app and re downloaded it and now it says that the reservation is already linked but it doesn't show in the list. And as i say on the main Disney site it won't recognize it at all!!!!!

Any one having the same kind of problems:confused3

Hi

Can i just ask, does the Disney World web site not recognize the DVC booking reference? I have gone to the manage my booking tab and put in number to try to look at my Dining reservations and it just won't recognize it.

The new Disney app has all the Dining Reservations listed but won't recognize my accommodation number either.

Is this just the ongoing glitch they seem to be having - i down loaded the app a week ago and it did recognize my booking for 2 of the resorts we are using but not the 3rd, so i deleted the app and re downloaded it and now it says that the reservation is already linked but it doesn't show in the list. And as i say on the main Disney site it won't recognize it at all!!!!!

Any one having the same kind of problems:confused3

I can retrieve my registration but can't link family without it crashing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter