Man... Stitch is hungry today.

Trying to book some last minute reservations before I arrive Sunday and I haven’t been able to do anything on the DL website today. Anyone else having issues? I’ve tried different browsers and devices.
You aren't the only one. We are here today and I haven't been able to do anything with Maxpass since about 12:30. I can't even look up phone numbers on the Disney website.

Same here!! The app and website are not working on my end as well. I’m getting very frustrated and the heat isn’t helping any. I wonder if they will refund my maxxpass purchase?

How disappointing!
This is our last park day of our AP's. We are going home tomorrow. They expire Monday and we are not renewing. Today is supposed to be our grand finale day. I am glad we got in a lot of rides this morning so I am not that stressed about it. We have RSR FP and a ME FP for tonight. I just hope they honor those!

Not working here & I wanted to update reservations before we leave tomorrow. Guess I can call. Bummer for those with MP! Better be back online by Sunday!

Same here!! The app and website are not working on my end as well. I’m getting very frustrated and the heat isn’t helping any. I wonder if they will refund my maxxpass purchase?
I’m wondering the same thing. The line outside City Hall was a mile long and I wasn’t about to stand in the heat. Hopefully I can get through on the phone.

I called. System is pretty much down everywhere. No Maxpass, no fast passes at the kiosks, and nobody can login to their accounts. Cuatomer service can't even access accounts. If anyone was hot, tired, and cranky today, this is going to be 10x worse. I have a screen shot of our RSR FP. I hope they still honor it. Unfortunately, I didn't screen shot our ME pass.

Disney is down across the board - website and apps for both DL and WDW. It's been down for several hours now.

no fast passes at the kiosks,
WHAT?! That is crazy! I hope you and your family can still manage to finish your trip on a high note. Maybe it's a good afternoon to get a Mickey bar (or Dole whip!) and catch some shows.

The only 2 must do rides for tonight were Toy Story and Incredicoaster. Both keep going down. We won't wait in hot lines though if we can't get FP. We plan to close the parks tonight, even if we just sit on a bench eating treats and people watching. We will enjoy ourselves even if the parks are literally a hot mess!

They've even posted to their Facebook (and I assume other social media) account that they're working on the issue. Even the landing pages for both DL and WDW are down. I can't imagine being there today with the godawful heat and now THIS. I'm so grateful that we chose last weekend to go!

The only 2 must do rides for tonight were Toy Story and Incredicoaster. Both keep going down. We won't wait in hot lines though if we can't get FP. We plan to close the parks tonight, even if we just sit on a bench eating treats and people watching. We will enjoy ourselves even if the parks are literally a hot mess!
That's a great attitude! I really hope you get to ride those two before the end of the day.

FWIW, someone asked @DisneylandToday on Twitter about the issue and they replied

“Hello! While the Disneyland app is currently experiencing technical difficulties, any FastPasses you booked should still be attached to your actual park ticket.”

So hopefully even your ME fastpass will still be linked to your passes...

The extreme heat (currently 112 degrees) can actually affect networks, especially if any cooling equipment fails. We are here in Anaheim, but took today off instead of our original plan. Sounds like we made a good choice.

But where are the servers? Both DL and WDW are down - app and webpages. I have to assume everything is in one location for both to be down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter