• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mamma melrose or hollywood and vine for F!?

I have never eaten @ Mama Melrose's however I will never eat at Hollywood and Vine again for dinner. It was not good at all. (We LOVE breakfast and lunch there though! :goodvibes )

We had a fantastic meal at Mama Melrose with our fantasmic package. We had not such a great meal at Hollywood and Vine and unless it has changed greatly we will not rush back when we go next.

Definitely Mama Melrose. I guess we are slow learners, but have done the Fantasmic pkg at Hollywood and Vine three times, before we finally learned our lesson.:rotfl: We had bad food and very slow (or nonexistent) service all three times. We've never had a bad meal at Mama Melrose.

We also liked Mama Melrose much better than Hollywood and Vine. Hopefully you can get a Fantasmic package, I was unable to get one for our trip in August for any of the restaraunts.

from what i have been reading does it even pay to get the package. someone posted that even with the package they wasn't able to get into the seats that were suppose to be for the package because they were filled already. so what's the purpose? not to mention you have to eat so early when you do the package.

after reading this i might have to change our reservations from hollywood and vine to mama's but which one has better seating? is it all the same?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter