MamaKate, another reason to DIS

emnrich

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to share the kindness of a fellow DIS poster.

MamaKate posted somewhere that she had some extra Disney dollars. I PMed her and asked if she would trade for cash. She agreed and I paypaled her the money. She put the DDs in the mail immediately and INCLUDED AN EXTRA 10 FOR MY DAUGHTER!!!! I am touched that a complete stranger would trade evenly with me, but the fact that she included an extra 10 for my daughter has reminded me that, as often as I complain about the bad people in this world, there are some beautiful folks out there as well.

Thanks, MamaKate! You are the best! :love:

emnrich said:
I just wanted to share the kindness of a fellow DIS poster.

MamaKate posted somewhere that she had some extra Disney dollars. I PMed her and asked if she would trade for cash. She agreed and I paypaled her the money. She put the DDs in the mail immediately and INCLUDED AN EXTRA 10 FOR MY DAUGHTER!!!! I am touched that a complete stranger would trade evenly with me, but the fact that she included an extra 10 for my daughter has reminded me that, as often as I complain about the bad people in this world, there are some beautiful folks out there as well.

Thanks, MamaKate! You are the best! :love:
:goodvibes :goodvibes There are a lot of nice people out there!!!

Thanks for the kind words!! :goodvibes

I enjoy spreading the magic whenever I can.

God Bless,
:flower: ,
Katie

Thanks for sharing the joy! You gotta love people like MamaKate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter