• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mama Melrose Reservations

gamecockgirl

Earning My Ears
Hi all, has anyone else had an issue getting reservations for Mama Melrose (Fantasmic pkg or just regular ressies) for anytime in January? We want to eat there on 1/11 and it is showing no availability...which I find hard to believe. That restaurant usually has same day availability! We love MM and would not be surprised if it were more popular, but I tried searching reservations for any date in January and according to the site, they are all full! I'm just not sure I believe that. I can find reservations for every other month in the fall...even during free dining promo. Could it just be that they haven't opened up reservations for that one yet? Or that the site is just glitching? Would love to hear from others with the same issue!

Nothing is available after 12/12. I have searched since my 180+ day. There is a post with people watching for December.

Nothing is available after 12/12. I have searched since my 180+ day. There is a post with people watching for December.
Any chance/rumors that MM is getting closed to make room for new attractions. I would hate that, but would kinda make sense since I've heard Muppets is gonna close and they are right there together. Hoping that is not the case and new reservations will open soon! Will see if I can find that December thread to watch if they have any success! Thanks.

Driving me crazy! I'm going there for the navc conference and am trying to make Fantasmic! Reservations at mama melrose as a surprise for my mom who is coming with me. I'm looking at January 18th, I emailed. Was told there was nothing showing that they would have it closed that week for any reason, I got on chat, they knew nothing, and I called. They just told me to check back. Though everyone is very friendly that I talked to. I wa going to at least reserve another resturaunt but none of them are available for fantasmic! I'm almost desperate enough to use those sites you pay to alert you when a table comes available.

I wish they would say what's going on with it. Seems weird that no one claims to know anything about it. I think its a real possibility that is will be closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter