Mama Melrose or Shutters??

camtheriot

DIS Veteran
Which would you perfer?? We are a party of 15 (7 adults, 8 children) and I need something that everyone will like. Which has the better/more variety food?

Thanks everyone :)

I wouldn't do either.
They are okay, but nothing fantastic.
I would try something more of a buffet or family style dinner.
We love WCC. The wait staff does lots of crazy antics and gets the whole table roaring with laughter. Our kids like it better than the character meals.
You can get the canyon skillet and it comes with salad, bbq, chicken, beans, corn, bread, ribs, and lots of other stuff. I can't remember right now.
There are lots of restaurants that are geared more toward a grand gathering. If you are all together, I would call and register as a grand gathering and they have a special service that can help you.
Have a great trip.

I should have added that the reason why I picked those 2 restaurants, is that we will be @ HS that day and we are staying @ CBR. So, I didn't want to be bus hopping with all these people, I thought we would settle for one of these.
We might try WCC on another day though.

Thanks,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter