Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package

Honeybee83

Mouseketeer
We've never done the Fantasmic package before. It says for around $40-ish per adult you get a non alcoholic drink, an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert, with preferred seating during Fantasmic. Is there a special menu that you have to order from, or can you order anything from each category? I'm asking bc their charbroiled steak is already about $32. If I were to order that, plus get all the other perks of the package, and not have to waste a FP+ on Fantasmic, then that is quite the deal. I just wasn't sure of any limitations. TIA for any help!

You can order from the regular menu for everything except dessert. That is a sampler platter, sized for your party, that is brought to the table for everyone to share.

I've had the steak there, twice. I was pleasantly surprised that it was actually one of the better steaks I've had at a non signature restaurant.

the menu was amazing...three of us had the steak and mac and cheese and for appetizers had some great choices...another person had the seafood fettucini ..I think it ws...and desserts for the munchkins was the cupcake that is called spaghetti and meatball..the kids loved it...the four adults had an assortment of pastries...very worth it

Last edited:
We loved ohana in the Polynesian resort...that place was DELICIOUS

If wanting to purchase the fantasmic package at Mama Melrose, would I just book a dinner reservation there ahead of time and then inform the host/waiter that we would like the package when we arrive?

If wanting to purchase the fantasmic package at Mama Melrose, would I just book a dinner reservation there ahead of time and then inform the host/waiter that we would like the package when we arrive?
No. You have to book the Fantasmic Dining Package specifically. You cannot book a regular reservation and get the Fantasmic seating vouchers. Here's a link the Fantasmic Dining Package reservation page:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/fantasmic-dining-package/

Again food is so subjective. We go because my buddy and his family love it. Is it good. It's fine in our opinion. I rank it up there with chain restaurant food. I have had the chicken parm and it was decent. I have had pizza's there. I think it's very salty. If you want to have seats so u don't have to wait then do it. It's not on my list of places if I have to choose but that's just the opinion of myself and my wife and my patents.

What is the price for this? The thread above states fantasmic Adult: $40.46, Child: $13.84 ???? The website says
  • Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano: $37.99 for adults; $12.99 for children
Only a few bucks but just odd prices are different.

Last edited:
we did this in Nov - I had the mussels (loved them) and the steak (loved it too)

We have done this package too on ddp and it is very good value as you wouldn't usually get an appetizer with the standard plan. The food was anything off the regular menu for app and entrée and although the food wasn't amazing (as is fairly common at Disney) it wasn't awful either. It was just a very expensive version of our local chain Italian restaurants. The only negative with going for the fantasmic package is the very restrictive times that are usually on offer.

What is the price for this? The thread above states fantasmic Adult: $40.46, Child: $13.84 ???? The website says
  • Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano: $37.99 for adults; $12.99 for children
Only a few bucks but just odd prices are different.

First price is with tax added in, 6.5% throughout most of WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter