Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package Help

JenneleB

Earning My Ears
I have been looking up what I could on this package as we have booked it for September and I just ran across references to it being a Prix fixe menu for this dining option. I can't find anywhere what that menu consists of. I can find the regular menu but I don't know what options we will have on the Fantasmic package and since I have told all in our party to look over menus at allears I want to make sure they are not getting their hearts set on options we do not have. Does anyone know where I can find the menu options for the fantasmic package? thanks in advance.

For the Fantasmic Dining Package each adult gets to choose an appetizer, entree and non-alcoholic fountain beverage from the regular menu at Mama Melrose. The dessert is a pre-plated sampler platter that is served to the group.

I am also considering this package. The language I have found didn't mention the appetizer though so that is nice to know.

I also have a question about the Mama Melrose F! dining package...I was only able to get a reservation for Mama Melrose for the F! package at 2:35 (which is lunch time). Will I still have the option for an appetizer, entre and dessert?

What is the price of the Fantasmic at Mama?
Here's the reservation page for the F! Dining Package. Prices are in the first section: "Feast, Then Fantasmic!"
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/fantasmic-dining-package/

I also have a question about the Mama Melrose F! dining package...I was only able to get a reservation for Mama Melrose for the F! package at 2:35 (which is lunch time). Will I still have the option for an appetizer, entre and dessert?

Yes. It is part of the Fantasmic! Dining Package for MM and HBD regardless of the time of your reservation.

Yes! We went at noon last summer and got all of the above! And boy did we get a lot of delicious food! Yum!!

Thank you for the post. We have a 225pm reservation here for the Fantasmic package and wondered what our choices would be and seating for the show. The date we will be there is an extra hours day and we're kind of hoping they will add a 2nd show but if not we wanted to make sure we had seats for the show since we missed it last trip.

I just booked the package at 1 PM or so, (I cannot remember the exact time) The time worked well for us because we always stop for lunch anyway, and in the Summer heat, AC will be welcomed! You will like MM, it was one of my family's favorites the last trip.

Have a Fantasmic Dining package booked for 1:15 in Sept. Cant wait it will be my second time at Mama Melrose.

I've been torn between Mama Melrose and Brown Derby. It sounds like everyone here really like Mama's. Thanks for the thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter