• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mama Melrose Dessert Only?

I haven't but I've wanted to.

Dessert
Crema Limone - No sugar added lemon custard topped with fresh whipped cream and berries. - $6.99
Gelato - Choose from vanilla, chocolate, or Spumoni. - $4.49
Honey-Hazelnut & Ricotta Cheesecake - Honey-hazelnut and ricotta cheesecake. - $5.99
Tiramisu - Layers of Ladyfingers soaked in coffee and topped with whipped mascarpone cheese. - $5.99
Warm Chocolate Truffle Cake - Filled with chocolate ganache over raspberry sauce and a pistachio florentine. - $5.99

They all sound so good.

You're at Walt Disney World, a captive audience for restaurants, so the small percentage of tables that order dessert only don't negatively impact a server's livelihood.

Obviously, the only places you couldn't do this would be places that charge for buffets or all-you-care-to-eat meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter