Mama Melrose ADR during parade

lesleyd75

Mouseketeer
Hi, I booked a MM Fantasmic for 2:55 pm. The Pixar Parade will be at 3 pm. I think my kids will like the parade/characters. I read that the parade is only 5 minutes long. If we watched at the beginning of the parade route, could we still go to this ADR a little late and still get in? I just don't know how strict they are with people who show up 15 minutes late to their ADRs. I haven't had any luck finding a different dinner time for Fantasmic.
Thanks for the help!

If it's 5 minutes, you would probably be okay, but realize that to do that you would have to watch the parade from the front of the park at 3 PM then hustle all the way back to Mama Melrose's. Which will take at least another 5 minutes if not 10. The parade starts @ the front of the park and goes back towards Star Tours. You couldn't watch from anywhere close to the restaurant because it wouldn't be back in that area until close to the end.

As to whether it's really 5 minutes until it all passes, I don't know - that seems very short, but I haven't seen the new parade.

I only think you will be okay because your reservation is in the middle of the afternoon. If it was more in prime dinner or lunch hours, I might think being late is more iffy (they do ask you to arrive 10-15 minutes early).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter