Maleficent

lizabu

Disney Maniac
Did anyone else just see the trailer on GMA. I'm dying. I have to see this so bad. Why can't it open sooner?

I know I literally said Spring??? out loud when they said it! I was so disappointed it wouldn't be out before then.

Did you see that Vivienne is playing Aurora as a young girl? She is adorable!

I think it looks good too! Big screen will probably be better than tv...

can't stand Angelina Jolie, so I can't wait to see her get slayed as a dragon!!!! But it does look good!!!

I am not a fan of AJ's acting...always seems to give the same wooden/Ice Queen performance no matter what character she is. That said, however, may work in her favor for this role, lol. I L-O-V-E Malificent :maleficen so I hope I can see it, and if I enjoy it, AJ will have finally shown me she can act :thumbsup2

What's to hate about Angelina Jolie? Is it her involvement with the UN? Her concern for needy children? Or her putting her money where her mouth is and actually adopting needy children from throughout the world? I'm really shocked at this hatred for her. I had no idea she had a camp of haters...

What's to hate about Angelina Jolie? Is it her involvement with the UN? Her concern for needy children? Or her putting her money where her mouth is and actually adopting needy children from throughout the world? I'm really shocked at this hatred for her. I had no idea she had a camp of haters...

I stated that it is her acting style that I am not a fan of.....:confused3 never mentioned anything negative about her other passions.

I lost all respect for her when she lied about/denied her relationship with Brad Pitt. She went on and on about how she would not do that to another woman and made herself look like a fool. (It goes without saying that he is not blameless either.)

And that whole blood in a vial thing when she was with Billy Bob Thorton was just nasty&

I don't hate her at all, she does wonderful things. I just don't particularly care for her. :confused3

I don't like AJ as a person either but will see the movie because I like Malificent.

I don't like the messing around with a married man and the crazy Billie Bob Thornton blood in a vial stuff. Maybe she's trying to amend for being a horrible person in the past. Don't like her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter