Maleficent October?

vwbaby

Earning My Ears
Do you think there's a good chance of seeing Maleficent on the fantasy in October? I can't decide if I should take dd6 now or risk it and wait. Sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it.

Do you think there's a good chance of seeing Maleficent on the fantasy in October? I can't decide if I should take dd6 now or risk it and wait. Sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it.

Yes it will be on somewhere and on demand as well.

We saw Planes in Alaska and it is still on now.

what will the two be?

May 30, 2014 – Maleficent
July 18, 2014 – Planes Fire & Rescue
August 1, 2014 – Guardians of the Galaxy

August 8, 2014 – The Hundred-Foot Journey
October 10, 2014 – Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
November 7, 2014 – Big Hero 6
November 21, 2014 – McFarland
December 25, 2014 – Into the Woods

Guardians and planes will be big.

May 30, 2014 – Maleficent
July 18, 2014 – Planes Fire & Rescue
August 1, 2014 – Guardians of the Galaxy

August 8, 2014 – The Hundred-Foot Journey
October 10, 2014 – Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
November 7, 2014 – Big Hero 6
November 21, 2014 – McFarland
December 25, 2014 – Into the Woods

Guardians and planes will be big.

thank you!

As mentioned it most likely would not be in the Walt Disney Theatre but almost certainly in the Buena Vista Theatre in October. They tend to keep popular movies (and not so popular movies) in the BVT a very long time.

MJ

As others have noted Maleficent should be playing in October, we're hoping to see it again (just saw it on our 5/31 cruise & loved the movie). The potential issue I see will be if the movie's scheduled showings don't coincide with your cruise schedule. I'd go see it now just to play it safe. Just 2 my cents, enjoy your cruise.

As others have noted Maleficent should be playing in October, we're hoping to see it again (just saw it on our 5/31 cruise & loved the movie). The potential issue I see will be if the movie's scheduled showings don't coincide with your cruise schedule. I'd go see it now just to play it safe. Just 2 my cents, enjoy your cruise.

We plan on waiting till our 9/27 cruise. But as mentioned above there was one film we waited to see that they only played during dinner/show time. With the cruise we took from Miami there were showing in Spanish so that also cut the opportunities in half.

Slightly off topic, but I just wanted to give you a heads up about taking your 6 year old to Malificent.

My wife, 10 year old daughter and I went yesterday, and there were many parts of the film that were quite... intense. There were a number of families in the theatre with children younger than my daughter who got up and left in the first 15 minutes, and I can only imagine that there were a number of children with bad dreams last night.

Your daughter might be totally fine with the film, but wanted to bring this to your attention in case she has some sensitivity to violence.

I just saw it yesterday and I don't see how kids could be scared. No one left in my showing. But I don't have kids so I don't know

Slightly off topic, but I just wanted to give you a heads up about taking your 6 year old to Malificent.

My wife, 10 year old daughter and I went yesterday, and there were many parts of the film that were quite... intense. There were a number of families in the theatre with children younger than my daughter who got up and left in the first 15 minutes, and I can only imagine that there were a number of children with bad dreams last night.

Your daughter might be totally fine with the film, but wanted to bring this to your attention in case she has some sensitivity to violence.

Yes, there are battle scenes that can be scary. My 4yo daughter was fine, though. No nightmares. We told her beforehand that there would be fighting scenes, but that they were all pretend and didn't really happen.

I see a couple of you are warning about the intensity of the movie. My husband & I decided not to take our 2.5 year old to see it when we went and I'm glad we didn't. It was very dark and intense. We will get it when it comes out on BluRay and let her watch it then so we can turn it off and control the volume, etc. if we need to. The theater made it pretty dramatic for sure. I LOVED the movie!!! I think my little one will like it too. Just think the fighting, fire, etc. would have been too much on the big screen if that makes sense.

On another note, I hope Maleficent is on the Fantasy in charater in October! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter