Male Couple Disney Halloween Costumes

poorunfortunateseth

Mouseketeer
Any ideas for a Disney Halloween costume for a male couple. We were thinking sassy Peter Pan and Capt. Hook. Any other thoughts?

Peter Pan and Captain Hook do have that "meet cute" antagonism going, so that could really work. Prince Charming and Prince Phillip also come to mind. Of if you wanted to show some skin, Mowgli/Tarzan. At this point, of course, you could do Luke Skywalker and Han Solo and still be Disney! Whatever you go as, be sure to post photos!!

Mad Hatter and the March Hare might work, too.

I'm assuming you don't want to be the Tweedles? ;)

Mickey and Pluto
Mickey and Donald
2 of the Dwarves
Any two Princes

Hook and Pan would be cute :goodvibes I love the two different princes idea too :thumbsup2

Other ideas I have not seen mentioned yet:

Buzz and Woody (and oh the inuendo :rotfl:)

Aladdin and Jafar

Bert (Mary Poppins) in his Chimney sweep clothes and in his Jolly Holiday clothes (my favourite, personally)

Ooo... I love the two Bert's idea.

Aladdin and Genie (could be fun to be blue!)
Geapetto and Pinocchio
John & Michael from Peter Pan (Wendy's brothers)
Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn
Walt and Roy Disney

have you thought non-Disney? You could do Mario and Luigo. Last year my partnet and I went as a Cowboy and a cow !!! I couldn't keep people from pinching my udders! How about Batman and Robin?

Ooo... I love the two Bert's idea.

Aladdin and Genie (could be fun to be blue!)
Geapetto and Pinocchio
John & Michael from Peter Pan (Wendy's brothers)
Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn
Walt and Roy Disney

John & Michael! What a cute idea I might just do it this year. I was originally thinking of being Lost Boys, but it would be so much more fun to be Michael walking around in pink footy pajamas caring a Duffy bear.

We were just talking about this yesterday. But stuff we could run in the Disney Half next year at Wine and Dine too.

BATB is my favorite movie. I was thinking that DH can be the Beast and I could be Gaston (I have the hair, he has none LOL). Found some cool Beast costumes on Ebay too.

Our other thoughts were for him to do Peter Pan and I would be a male fairy like maybe Terence (see my avatar) even though Terence wasn't in the actual Peter Pan movie.

Last year, the BF and I went as Dorothy and the cowardly lion (not Disney, I know...), but this year we're thinking about being Aladdin and the Genie. I just need to start working on my abs before I walk around in nothing but a vest ;)

Last year, the BF and I went as Dorothy and the cowardly lion (not Disney, I know...), but this year we're thinking about being Aladdin and the Genie. I just need to start working on my abs before I walk around in nothing but a vest ;)
I'm sure you'll look great!

My wife and I went as Superman and Batman last year. I'm sure it would look even better with two guys!

Captain Hook from Peter Pan. The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Woody from toy story or Buzz Lightyear. King Triton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter