Mal, what's wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this is not true. Maltoo has been here since VMK started and is a big asset to this board. Mal has worked hard to organize these boards, provide us information and keep order amongst the posters here. She has helped so many players. Please say it isn't so.

So you have your Mod status for no apparent reason? I don't know you too well, but I KNOW you would never do anything that would be worthy of losing Mod status.

I was thinking the same thing. That doesn't even make sense. There must have been a mistake somewhere... :confused:

Let's just hope it was a big mistake or database error and Mal is still or will return to being one of the moderators soon. I, along with many of you I hope, really appreciate all the work she has done here.

All I can say is wow... I know I haven't been here in AGES, but I did want to say I'm sorry to see this happen. HUGS

I did not step down. I am in shock.

:hug: Your still a mod to me. After all the people that look up to you, to suddenly be stripped of your mod status, especially after ALL you have done for us is just cruel.
Alas tomorrow is another, perhaps it will be a better one.
Best of luck!
~Pink

Mal,

I know exactly what you are going thru and *hugs* you have my support. This is a great loss for the VMK boards.

I did not step down. I am in shock.

Wow. :scared1:

This is one of those times that I wish it did not take an outside event to make me tell someone how much I appreciate them. Mal, you have been truly wonderful and generous in the times I have "met" you. Whether it be Maltoo or the DisPrizeFairy, you have always been so kind and thoughtful.

I appreciate your contributions to the board so much, as they helped me find my way around this little virtual world we love so much. I know I am not alone in this!

I truly hope that whatever is going on is resolved, but mostly I hope that YOU are OK. Know that there are bazillions of us here who care for you. :grouphug:

I dont post her much, but all my friends do. Sorry guys with this foolish judgement being made by obviuosly the owners of this board, I am out of here. See you dis people, I can't deal with this junk. Their is no justification for this removal of Malificent2 as moderator, what so ever! Nice knowing everybody.

Unfortunately, if you have been around the Dis Boards long enough, this is nothing new. I see Mal joined the boards 8 years ago so she has seen wonderful Mods either step down or let go. Such a shame, as she is a wonderul leader on these boards.:sad2:

Sorry folks but we don't allow discussions of internal board matters on the boards. This thread is closed. If it is restarted it will be deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter