making your on disney vaction dvd with music?

disneygirl01

Earning My Ears
can any one recommend a good program to turn your vacation photos into a dvd slide show with music? i really want to do all our disney trip pictures into a slide show with my own disney music..thanks for any suggestions Disneygirl01..:wizard: :confused3

I've used PowerPoint it is very easy to time cues, add in music, pick the way you want each picture to phase in or out. I use them for the children on their birthday's so we can see them grow throughout the year.

Windows movie maker is very good too. I have just done one of our last trip and it came out awesome.:)

Don't know if your using a Mac or Windows machine, but, if on a Mac, iDVD plus Garage Band, both included with iLife=amazingly easy to use combo for making slide shows with music.

After our last trip, I put together a DVD broken down into "chapters" for each park. My wife decided to play around with Garage Band, and within an hour, I could not believe the results! Looked and sounded better than professionally done slide shows I have seen at weddings and anniversary parties!

can any one recommend a good program to turn your vacation photos into a dvd slide show with music? i really want to do all our disney trip pictures into a slide show with my own disney music..thanks for any suggestions Disneygirl01..:wizard: :confused3

That's a great idea. Last time I went (in 2002) I took a video camera with me and made a copy of it for my friend (who paid for my trip) as part of a thank-you gift. I'm not taking the video camera this time so I think I'll do this to give to her instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter