Making the most of 3 night with NO kids;)

kswright02

Earning My Ears
We booked the 3n bahama on the magic in February, what should we do to maximize our time without kids?
We LOVED our sea days on the Wonder and I'm not that interested in Nassau so we will probably just get off and walk around a bit. On CC was going to rent bikes because kids keep asking if we go back to do them (going on Fantasy in sept 2016 with them) so going to see if they'll be able to handle it;)
What else should we do? We did a mixology class before so not sure I would do one this time. I just know it's going to go so quick!

this was DH and I , taking our first vacation EVER without DD. We booked the 3n Bahamas as well. Although we did many of the same things that we do when DD is along, we made certain to do some of the things that we've never done before.......we had our TA make a request that we be seated alone at dinner (request was granted), we spent some time in the adult pool & sun lounge area at the bow of the ship, spent some time in the night clubs in the evenings after the shows, had a couple of cocktails...We did get off the ship in Nassau, but just wandered around and shopped a while & returned to the ship. It was a really nice getaway and a good opportunity for us to get re-acquainted as DD is getting ready to leave for college and we become empty-nesters. :sad::scared::)

DH & I booked a pool day at Colonial Hilton in Nassau. It included a very nice lunch and it was a much nicer pool then is on the ship. There was even a beach.

Personally, I would do what we enjoy without thoughts to maximize anything!

Bobbi:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter