Making Reservation

twinsdad2007

Earning My Ears
Just joined and trying to figure things out. We have 12 people going in November 2014. We want to get 3 studios, can this be made online or do I have to call MS? It puts up an error message and tells me the studio is not big enough. Do I have to make all 3 of them separate?

You need to book each room separately. If you call, MS also has to book them separately.

Once all three are booked, you can call or email MS and have them put a 'Travel With' on all reservations. The 'Travel With' will alert the room assigner to try and place all rooms as near to each other as possible.

Just joined and trying to figure things out. We have 12 people going in November 2014. We want to get 3 studios, can this be made online or do I have to call MS? It puts up an error message and tells me the studio is not big enough. Do I have to make all 3 of them separate?

You need to book each room separately. If you call, MS also has to book them separately.

Once all three are booked, you can call or email MS and have them put a 'Travel With' on all reservations. The 'Travel With' will alert the room assigner to try and place all rooms as near to each other as possible.

Ditto the PP. You have to do each one separately and put each name of who is going to be in each room (or at least one name, you can add the others later).

A related question: can we check how many rooms are left online? or how can we make sure there are enough rooms, 3 in OP's case, for a given period of time?

A related question: can we check how many rooms are left online? or how can we make sure there are enough rooms, 3 in OP's case, for a given period of time?

From what I know, you really can't from doing it online yourself. You just have to book each room and hope there is another one available each time you go back to do the next one. If you book them by calling MS, they can actually tell if there are enough rooms I believe. So if you need to know before booking, I'd probably call them to do it instead.

When I've booked through them, they have been able to tell me, "OK, we have to do this quick because there is only 2 left and we have to get it before someone else does!" or things to that effect. Or they've been able to tell me, "Oh don't worry, there are plenty left right now, it shouldn't be a problem". They have access to the inventory.

The on-line booking tool shows if a room is bookable, but not how many.

As PPs have said, you can't see if there are three when you're booking online, but MS can if you call. However, MS opens at 9, and online booking starts at 8. So if you are looking for a really popular time, you might as well try for the three online. Put just one name on each (at least the first two), and leave your home address and phone number -- you can fix it all later by email, and typing all that in is what takes the most time.

Good luck! Let us know how you do.

Also just so you know studios do not ever connect with each other. Traveling with someone as a designation means the room assigners will try to make the rooms fairly close but that doesn't necessarily mean on the same floor or near each other. From what I have seen directly on top of each other is considered closer than a room down the hall on the same floor. If you want to guarantee any of the party being together you have to book rooms that are actually for the number of people you are booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter