Making payments on a disney resort?

Shelly

<font color=green>Doesn't know that anyone can be
I've never planned so far ahead before on a disney trip. I guess pigs do fly, because we are seriously planning a trip for next July.
Do I call the normal CRO make reservations, and they will let me make payments?
I know I've read of other people doing this, but I'm not sure if they are doing it thru a travel agent or what?

When we stayed at POR a few years ago that is what we did.
We had to have it paid off by a certain date. They sent us a bill with the downpayment due date, then made payments with our account number on it to Disney.

Don't know if they still do this, it was 3 years ago.

lisa

When you make your reservation, generally you pay a 1 night deposit due within 2 weeks of booking. The balance is then due when you arrive. At any time, you can call back reservations at disney and tell then you want to apply whatever amount you like to your reservation at anytime. I always do this. Sometimes 20 bucks here and there, sometime a hundred or so, what ever i have. then next thing you know its paid off. If you have to cancel, they will refund your money to you if done 5 days prior to arrival.

:cool1: this is the only way that we can afford to go....pay as we go....each month we send them money,,either by credit card over the phone or computer...that way it is all paid before we get there and so is the credit card so we can concentrate on just enjoying the Disney Experience!!! :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter