Making online Flounder's/kids club reservations

seafarer71

Earning My Ears
This is our first Disney Cruise, and I have questions about making online reservations.

1. January 31st is the first day I can book/reserve things online. Should I go on at 12:01 tonight for best availability? Will the website be slow because everyone will be doing the same thing?

2. Are there good/bad times to try to get a Flounder's reservation? I realize that Castaway Club memebers have already have first choice, which makes me think I'll be left with lesser desirable times.

3. Can I make reservations for my 3 yr old at the Kids club in advance (online prior to boarding)? Will I have the same issue with availability.

Thanks for your help!

You are only allowed to book up to 10 hours of Flounders on line and they will not book more than capacity for the area. You shouldn't have a problem.

Booking opens up at 12:01 AM EST. If you are in another time zone, adjust accordingly. I would just worry about getting Flounders, Palo and excursion reservations online. You can register for kids club at any time up to 3 days before your cruise, you cannot make or is there a need to make reservations for the clubs.

I didn't have access to my computer for about 5 days or so after my ressies opened up....I got everything I wanted/needed without a problem!

Thanks for the info. I still am a little confused about the kids club. Am I able to sign my 3 yr old up for the kid's club prior to sailing, or can you only do it once aboard? My sailing falls over Easter break, so I am more concerned about things filling up.

You can sign up your 3 year old for the club before you sail, but there are not "reservations" like there are for Flounders. The 3 year old will be able to go to the club whenever they want. When booking cabins for the sailing, they will not book more children than the clubs can handle.

Thanks for the info. I still am a little confused about the kids club. Am I able to sign my 3 yr old up for the kid's club prior to sailing, or can you only do it once aboard? My sailing falls over Easter break, so I am more concerned about things filling up.

I don't know how your 3 year old is, but mine was much happier in Flounders. We reserved space for him there when we went to Palo so we wouldn't have to worry about being paged in the middle of dinner. He was also able to use the Oceaneers Club whenever he wanted because he was already potty trained. If you have any doubts, pre-reserve Flounders for your 3 year old. You can always cancel onboard if you change your mind.
They were really flexible.

When you go on line to register your 3 year old, it will ask if he/she is potty trained. If yes, then he/she will be registered and all you need to do is get a pager when you get to the terminal or onboard the ship. If no, he/she will be registered for Flounders. As previously stated, kids can come and go in the club, there is no need to make reservations as in Flounders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter